ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi fam, I want to share some of my recent boostshots. Blessed myself with a cam for christmas and really having fun with it, love to make these shots.

Hope you dont mind and enjoy them
wink.gif
 Feedback is appreciated and if you want to see more, check myinstagram @shoebertt

The Kolor Uncaged were $250, while they were nice still too expensive after conversion for me.
Most uncaged look best on feet, they look terrible in pictures unworn.

True for me. Never liked any uncaged in pictures. Loved the color/overall look when I received both my kolors and thought they looked great on feet. Now both upcoming Parleys look interesting.

View media item 2395753

Mail day.

Packaging on the AW Bball was interesting. Came with a paper string book bag. Quality control on these doesn't look like it was too great.

Pure boosts taco tongue is annoying, but I can see why these were touted as an urban landscape runner. Plenty of forefoot support.

CS1 is not worth resell. Paid $260 for them off goat, BNTL consequences.

CS1 is not worth resell. Paid $260 for them off goat, BNTL consequences.
Did better than me with those. I paid $290 off GOAT (size 12). I think it was worth it though. I really like them and there very unique compared to other CS1's. 

Are you going to keep yours?

Last edited:
a little surprised RC hasnt posted exactly when the shoes will drop yet. I assume same as last time though.

Saw pureboosts at the Adidas Kittery Outlet yesterday. They looked nice just wasnt a fan of the burrito tongue. Not my size so I wasnt able to try them on

**Crazy thing was Adidas was having a Buy 1 Get 1 Free promo for anything in the store. I believe they had size 10 and 9.5 available.** 

Did better than me with those. I paid $290 off GOAT (size 12). I think it was worth it though. I really like them and there very unique compared to other CS1's. 

Are you going to keep yours?

Yes, still like the shoe, just not above retail.

a little surprised RC hasnt posted exactly when the shoes will drop yet. I assume same as last time though.
I think they posted like 3-4 hours before the drop last time

They posted at 8:11 pm EST with a 12am EST drop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom