ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally, Packers.

nthat.gif

I had a guy I've never seen their NT username ever in the thread PM me about the discounted iniki UK link. 

Haven't even got a response if the dude copped or not.

A lot of drive-by , grab n go here which is why I tend to only assist them NT names I am familiar with.

Would you oop me with Yeezys? :lol:

Other news we can meet Sunday when i'm there. Let me know if youre still down. In n out or few drinks would be cool.

Did you already traded all your spare 1.0s , seems that your signature is quite silent nowadays haha 
Copped everything I missed out on. 

Kiths were final frontier. 

Nothing in the near future I would want to give up 1.0s for any 3.0. 

I still got those 1.0s on ice for anything else that I potentially want and whiff on.

Copped everything I missed out on. 

Kiths were final frontier. 

Nothing in the near future I would want to give up 1.0s for any 3.0. 

I still got those 1.0s on ice for anything else that I potentially want and whiff on.
Will be in that HUNT haha  

Would you oop me with Yeezys?
laugh.gif

Other news we can meet Sunday when i'm there. Let me know if youre still down. In n out or few drinks would be cool.
lol if I can get my hands on any. I feel I catch Ls on those more than UBs even though yeezy folk say the opposite.

Yea for sure! Sending you PM.

If anyone is interested in them, the container store has the large drop front shoe boxes on sale for $7.65. And if u buy 10 it's free shipping

t'es pas serieux mec, c'est TOI qui est à Canada, le gros n'importe quoi, vraiment j'attend l'oop de ton côté mdr "tabarnaque" hahaha 
Canada + Boost = ERROR DOES NOT COMPUTE
dude, I feel ya. the entire country sucks if you're not in Toronto or Vancouver. Montreal gets the shaft frequently.

RC drop seemed to flip the script a little bit today though.

RC UBs were sitting at the Adidas Performance in DT Toronto for a good hour or so this morning and alot of places got a ton of stock.

Will be in that HUNT haha  
good luck.

might be benched for a while. probably only thing that peaks my interest at the slightest bit would be the new parleys uncaged.

pretty much done with 3.0s and 4.0s don't look promising.

Man I don't have time to sit in front of a computer and look for these sites for the haven, I know a few but damn :lol: between work and setting up for my newborn coming in 4 weeks I don't have the energy or time I had :lol:

dang.. was tryna see Westbrook not only secure the trip dub season 2.0 but the 42nd and i missed all this. All good though, Havens are ehh to me as well as the new RC's. Good to see some people cooked up though.

$320 for RC's seems like a "good" deal.
I would say so. It's a really nice gray pair and stock on them were super low.

To compare them, I would say they are the gray wools of the 3.0 generation. In the sense that they are the gray pair that can go with everything and actually looks premium.

I could easily see these go up to 350-400 in the coming weeks.

Last edited:
Surprised ADC shipped RCs already.

Forgot to try sites that were dropping the Havens...from how it looks in here, seems like it woulda been a waste of time anyway. Waiting for that End L email lol

Surprised ADC shipped RCs already.

Forgot to try sites that were dropping the Havens...from how it looks in here, seems like it woulda been a waste of time anyway. Waiting for that End L email lol
Congrats on the ADC cop. I have no idea how some folks got in. Splash page was already up 5-6 mins before the countdown hit '0'.

Back
Top Bottom