ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't why these fools get hyped and convince themselves to buy a $200 without doing proper research and then all of a sudden think they are pros at authenticating UBs all of sudden and accuse them of selling fakes. :smh:

I dont know with them. Just wondering how come their stocks never ran out.

I dont know with them. Just wondering how come their stocks never ran out.
No one really bought from them because they always sold at resell.

They probably had just as much or a little more than rev ups stock. but revup sold at msrp.

Only folks copped because of coupon. But even then, they continued to raise resell every time they reloaded sizes.

No one really bought from them because they always sold at resell.

They probably had just as much or a little more than rev ups stock. but revup sold at msrp.

Only folks copped because of coupon. But even then, they continued to raise resell every time they reloaded sizes.

Oh. Now I get it. Thanks. I thought they were selling for retail. My bad never checked them.

Order cancelled yesterday - just received this now. Stop playing adidas
we in for free pairs. cancelled all my orders and got 3 on the way... lol already gave paypal the screenshot and everything and adidas doesnt deal with chargebacks so we gucci

Last edited:

question, did haven UBs come with extra laces?
unfortunately not, it's a shame they didn't come with an extra pair of standard black laces because it really does give them a much cleaner look. i've used the spare black laces that came with the CNY 3.0 for my havens, otherwise it'd be a case of grabbing an aftermarket set of flat black laces.

we in for free pairs. cancelled all my orders and got 3 on the way... lol already gave paypal the screenshot and everything and adidas doesnt deal with chargebacks so we gucci
Hmm, that's definitely possible but Adidas may also re-charge you once they realize that you were shipped pairs anyways. I've heard of people receiving pending charges (after a charge dropped off) from Nike and Adidas before after they received/were delivered a package. 

Last edited:
Am I trippin thinking I can find a sz 10 trace cargo UB for less than $300? Ive been hunting for a minute amd the best price I found was $300+.

I'm actually shocked how big StockX is. For some reason, i expected like 10 - 20 guys working there lol

Can't imagine how many packages they receive a day.   Was also surprised at how many workers they had.  Thought it was like a 20 man operation max .  At least we can feel a little safe now knowing our shoes are really getting legit checked if buying off StockX

I'm actually shocked how big StockX is. For some reason, i expected like 10 - 20 guys working there lol

I was about to agree with you then got caught in about 15 loops of your avatar... 
roll.gif

I am a banker for Quicken Loans and we own stock x, they are in the same building we are and they were not that big even 6 months ago. crazy growth

I am a banker for Quicken Loans and we own stock x, they are in the same building we are and they were not that big even 6 months ago. crazy growth

Lowkey thought you were a bot with some scam ad when I started to read your post lol. Yeah seems like they and GOAT have really exploded in the last months.

Hmm, that's definitely possible but Adidas may also re-charge you once they realize that you were shipped pairs anyways. I've heard of people receiving pending charges (after a charge dropped off) from Nike and Adidas before after they received/were delivered a package. 

They're def not sending out free shoes, they'll either never ship or like you said they'll just charge again after shipping.

Last edited:
Lowkey thought you were a bot with some scam ad when I started to read your post lol. Yeah seems like they and GOAT have really exploded in the last months.
That's funny, after re reading the beginning of my post I would have thought the same thing. after seeing that video I think im going to go take a walk through stock x. I haven't been there since it was one little room

that latest video inside stockx actually was kind of interesting. cool to see some inside workings. for some reason, im surprised they're that big as well. After watching, I feel stupid for thinking they were small :lol:

yeah, idk how they keep things organized like that. But they've never messed up an order for me, so its gotta work somehow :lol:

Back
Top Bottom