ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even though I get solar red without question every generation might have to skip a solar red 4.0 if it's a black outsole.

But if they do a red/infrared outsole then I would reconsider.

Now that you mention it, I'm still in search of a Solar red 2.0 (Size 12) for a good price. Anyone know a site that sells these for retail?

White outsoles are dope I wish they'd do more colored outsoles.

Whites not a color tho lol. But i agree I'd like to see more colors, red would make any shoe look good, especially those neighborhoods. I dont have anything against white outsoles its just so hard to keep clean, makes ur shoes look beat unless ur scrub em after every other wear.

Now that you mention it, I'm still in search of a Solar red 2.0 (Size 12) for a good price. Anyone know a site that sells these for retail?

You missed out a few months ago where you could use a coupon to get them around $125 at stadium goods. Another regret purchase I did not make

Pretty sure it's about 90% of the thread that hates white outsoles. 
laugh.gif
I'm one of them but Parley's were too nice to matter, no interest in Iniki's at all though (any of em)

different style of post i guess but wanted to share

On sunday i rode my bike 12.5 hours and achieved the elevation gain of Mount Everest , 29,029 Feet (Veritcal). It's an 'official' challenge sort of thing, to raise money for a cause.

I did 98 hill repeats of this one section of road with a buddy of mine to achieve the elevation gain.

probably the toughest thing i've ever done and although it's hard to describe the effort, I'd probably equate the effort to running back to back marathons at 10 minute pace, if your PR pace for a marathon is a 8 minute mile. Very draining.

Had awesome friends come out all day to ride with me (left) and my buddy (right) to give us food and encouragement!

View media item 2436395

but keeping it boost related!! on feets ...after

View media item 2436393

congrats on the amazing Everest! you on strava bro?

Last edited:

different style of post i guess but wanted to share

On sunday i rode my bike 12.5 hours and achieved the elevation gain of Mount Everest , 29,029 Feet (Veritcal). It's an 'official' challenge sort of thing, to raise money for a cause.

I did 98 hill repeats of this one section of road with a buddy of mine to achieve the elevation gain.

probably the toughest thing i've ever done and although it's hard to describe the effort, I'd probably equate the effort to running back to back marathons at 10 minute pace, if your PR pace for a marathon is a 8 minute mile. Very draining.

Had awesome friends come out all day to ride with me (left) and my buddy (right) to give us food and encouragement!

but keeping it boost related!! on feets ...after
Thanks for sharing Nathan and congrats!

Parleys are waiting for me when I get home. Praying I can stuff myself into these 9.5s. Looks like they have a pretty beefy insole from the other posts here? Would I be able to swap a thinner insole from one of my looser sz 10 UBs, or would it be too big to fit in the 9.5? Not sure if insoles come in single sizes, or if they're made to fit a small range of sizes.

I'm actually a big fan of white outsoles/white heelcup combo.

would this mean 90% of folks would want a black outsole for kith mids? I don't think it would look as clean
Agreed. Thats why the Kith Mids and the Hypebeast collab looks so clean to me. Super buttery

Preordered my Green Iniki's and said they release/ship on 6/29
Nice! The green pair is clean af
nthat.gif
 Im hoping to use my coupon on ADC for them. I HAD  to get my Navys  preorder off Journeys tho. I really regretted passing on them on the initial release 
laugh.gif

Man no parley caged in a 12/12.5... still on the hunt
I just got the 12's in, and confirmed....too small (fit the same as 1.0s for me). You're welcome to take these at cost from me or they're being returned. Same to anybody else (that I would trust at least), I'll be shipping back tomorrow if not. Very disappointing, and I should have grabbed that 12.5 from eastbay. Money saved I suppose

Is it safe to say that NMDs will be done by 2018? It seems like adidas is focusing on other  boost models . 

Back
Top Bottom