ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got home to my Pureboosts

So nice and TTS fits like a glove 
smokin.gif

Posting this here because well, Yeezys have boost in them....

REAL TALK

Who has experience with setting up a GO FUND ME? I saw this video on IG in my about feed and dam near brought me to tears 
ohwell.gif
 thinking about how precious life is and how many things we take for granted..like walking, or standing up or buying (gasp) shoes.... 

Tylers IG    https://www.instagram.com/t_wes44/

Tylers Twitter https://twitter.com/t_wes44

I reached out to him to see if I can contact him to set up an account for him... I know shoes are trivial but the amounts of $$ we all drop on dumb **** is almost embarrassing ..... This kid just wants to be fresh like the rest of us and he has life harder than all of us arguing about shipping convos or sizing... lets get this man out of those red feezys on the real! 

I'll post back when i get in contact with him...  this is NOT spam and mods, if I cannot post a GoFundMe please DO NOT BAN me.. pm me and tell me how the appropriate way to go about posting/sharing the link is..

I want to get in contact with him first so that everyones donations go to HIM not someone else

I'm slightly amused that Adc canceled my order from last month of the navy ub 3.0 just this afternoon. I happened to see a fsr at first so I ordered again. Fsr still available.

Sorry double post.

But while I'm here I wore my caged parleys this weekend. Loving them. Went up half a size to a 10 and they fit perfectly.

I watched several times and still suck at it, I also frayed my laces in the process. Try practicing on beaters first.

Last edited:
I need to YouTube how to tie laces like that...:smh: @ myself.
Try this. It worked on my niece and nephew.

"Bunny ears, Bunny ears, playing by a tree.
Criss-crossed the tree, trying to catch me.
Bunny ears, Bunny ears, jumped into the hole,
Popped out the other side beautiful and bold."

Wow, some reason this custom look really captures my attention. Black/Red bred color is striking. Now I'm gonna have to borrow this idea. Props to you.
Thanks but keep in mind it took nearly half the bottle of dye to get that rich red. First few coats will look pink.

Should i get naked ultra boost or SNS X SS now?? SNS X SS's price in steady up. I think i will regret it if it is higher. But naked has 1.0 pattern. :nerd:

After all that emailing to sneakerboy, they finally updated the website with tracking and a tracking number. Which would be great if they didn't just ship my shoes TODAY. Wow I don't even have the words

Back
Top Bottom