ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Always quality burger talk in here...but sometimes all you need is a good Whopper(with cheese).

So this stays relevant to the thread, I'll probably go white with a red sole if I get picked for miAdidas.

Last edited:

Energy Boost 4's Pattern reminds me of Porsche design. also curious to see how these are. what shoes do you guys use for running/cardio at the gym?
Been using the burrito pure boosts. Very comfy but I kinda want something more structured for stuff like hiking or more outdoors woodsy running. 

Last edited:
But I like burger Boost talk lol. I don't wanna talk burgers with people I don't know. I wanna talk burgers with Boost thread peeps :lol:

I'd rather keep my burger talk in here with my Boost friends 
laugh.gif

All the others looked really good... Just wonder why they went with that? I suppose it has something to do with PK in wet conditions.
Idk I think the 4s look pretty dope. Looks like it was made so less snagging and pulling that PK was getting in harsher conditions. 

Energy Boost 4's Pattern reminds me of Porsche design. also curious to see how these are. what shoes do you guys use for running/cardio at the gym?
 I switch between Energy Boost and Ultra Boost ST's to do running or cardio. Regular UB's I wear at times but usually go bare foot when deadlifting or squatting cause boost is horrible for them.

Last edited:
Burger talk is great. People in here aren't just sneakerheads, they are real people with different and diverse interests lol. No problem with having a fun off topic convo.

Just want Adidas to send out these codes so I can finally grab a pair

Wonder if we will have the navy option, most likely not

But I like burger Boost talk lol. I don't wanna talk burgers with people I don't know. I wanna talk burgers with Boost thread peeps :lol:
Nobody was even trying to discuss Boost-burger talk :lol:

Just straight burger talk which can lead to thread closure.

I'd rather keep my burger talk in here with my Boost friends :lol:
Understandable but, if the thread goes completely off track like it did earlier, the only outcome I foresee happening is the thread becoming locked.

Not trying to be what have some called me "thread police, Meth's pet, babyLAME, clown, downer, incompetent Mod, thread maid," etc. just giving fair warning ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Burger talk is great. People in here aren't just sneakerheads, they are real people with different and diverse interests lol. No problem with having a fun off topic convo.
Which is fine and 100% true but, if burgers are the only topic being discussed, then it needs to be posted in the designated thread(s) so this thread can remain open.

Last edited:
Who has blacked out a boost midsole here? Didnt want to pay resale for TBs so Im planning to do it myself. Do you have to add GAC or Acrylic paint alone will do the job? Any tips appreciated

Who has blacked out a boost midsole here? Didnt want to pay resale for TBs so Im planning to do it myself. Do you have to add GAC or Acrylic paint alone will do the job? Any tips appreciated
GAC is for fabric material. You need dye. Then you can paint it. 

Back
Top Bottom