ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fail. And I just watched Spider-Man last night (great movie btw).

You'd be the flyest busboy with that collection
laugh.gif
And probably get the most workman's comp with all that slippage.

How do you think they will handle this?

You think they will just do another drawing or they will just send out new codes to people who didn't get picked before?
Not sure. The error of the code would just show up as 'used' on their system.

They would literally have to check every code given out and see if it was 'order complete'

But the way they worded the entry details I would assume they gave out more than 14000 codes.

Id heard 14,000 as well. My only issue with that is that would mean it was more limited then either zebra release (I think, correct if wrong). That being said how the hell did I get two pairs and Ive never I mean never come close to yeezys?
Because there are 20x more people trying to get Yeezys as well as single persons grabbing 10+ pairs

They don't ship to the US and if they did, I wouldn't trust the Brazilian mail system.  If you can't find a pair locally or for the cheap let me know and I can OOP you a pair if they have your size.  I'll bring them up to the US at the end of the month and ship them from there.  I did this the last time I was home for someone who wanted the 2.0 MCs, but he flaked on me and I was stuck with them, but they are my size, so I just doubled up.  But I'm a tad salty from it, he was/is a NTer.
Brasileiro? e ae, maluco beleza? 

Can you ship to the US from there?
do they ship to the US
to order from the site you need a brazilian CC + you need a brazilian address. Second shipping is ridiculously expensive - if you want to ship it you better buy 3 pairs or make sure Mac is coming back.
roll.gif
 I picked up a couple pairs of the multi-color 2.0's when I visited a friend a little over a month ago. 

edit - forgot to mention Mac directed me to a couple sites that were cheaper. 

Last edited:
Is the miadidas ultra boost still available? I've had a rough couple days and just got to log on and saw that they dropped.

I didn't get a voucher code regardless, but I'm wondering if it's worth trying to acquire one or if they're already sold out

Is the miadidas ultra boost still available? I've had a rough couple days and just got to log on and saw that they dropped.

I didn't get a voucher code regardless, but I'm wondering if it's worth trying to acquire one or if they're already sold out
sold out bruh

Anyone going for the new eqt 93/17 that's about to drop? Sorry if it's the wrong thread.
Yeah seems like not too many people want em. No wonder i was able to check out with ease on SNS lol. Finally i can compare comfort between these and UBs

Back
Top Bottom