ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven't done it but I've heard anything from a week to 6 months but apparently emailing them with a picture of your collection (under the guise that you want to sell the pairs) will speed up the process

Yeah its dumb how the selection process works. I've been waiting for months and they're for brand new shoes but I can never get a response from GOAT at all. Don't know where else to sell where there wouldn't be any risk

Figured I'd chime in and say @FullMax97 is right... Waited almost a year and never heard back from GOAT. Finally sent 'em a pic and was approved maybe 20 mins later.

I tried but still no luck. Thanks for the help anyways fellas. GOAT just doesn't want my business :lol:

View media item 2488560

Last edited:

Does anyone know a good spot to look for trades??
I've only done a few trades and all through facebook meet up (at the police station by my house
wink.gif
)

That way both people can inspect the shoes. I wouldn't trade via shipping unless I knew the person. Too many things can go wrong IMO

Just sell and buy what you want, trades are too much of a pain in the @ss unless you know the other person.

I second this, the only time I was scammed was on a trade. Unless you are using a middle man (added cost) or really know and trust the person, just sell and buy separately.

if you have to trade via online, just buy eachothers shoes. that way if anything foul happens youre covered under paypal buyer/seller protection and the trade still happens. plus youve got collateral in the form of cash

Last edited:
Just sell and buy what you want, trades are too much of a pain in the @ss unless you know the other person.

I second this, the only time I was scammed was on a trade. Unless you are using a middle man (added cost) or really know and trust the person, just sell and buy separately.

This is why i stay with GOAT. Like yes you could make more money selling in person or doing trades...but since i more or less buy what i want and sell it if i don't like it....i am not driven by sneaker income...so the easy of sale and lack or hassle and verification that GOAT (or stockX really, i just don't use them) provides is necessary for me. The hassle of scamming or getting jumped or fakes...nah let me slap my prepaid lable on it ship it out and wait

I traded my Yeezy Creams for WM EQTs with no problem. Both PP invoiced each other with detailed invoices for the value of both shoes to keep both sides safe. Obviously things can be done to screw the other person over. I guess I might've been lucky with my trade.

This is why i stay with GOAT. Like yes you could make more money selling in person or doing trades...but since i more or less buy what i want and sell it if i don't like it....i am not driven by sneaker income...so the easy of sale and lack or hassle and verification that GOAT (or stockX really, i just don't use them) provides is necessary for me. The hassle of scamming or getting jumped or fakes...nah let me slap my prepaid lable on it ship it out and wait

Same here. Ebay is for weak, for example. I use StockX and its just a smooth process for me. Tape up the box, slap the label on, bring to UPS. Done. No hassles.

Back
Top Bottom