ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have the MC's and in my size they probably will hit $400
Im still going to wear them.

I understand you are 30 and still in college.
You are very immature for 30.
Most of the things you say are so outrageous it comes off as a troll.

We Have to be mature in the real world and my job so why not let loose and let your "younger you" come out at times... I get it's immature at a few times but I see everyone else being immature as well I may take it another notch or two but I try and stay within the guidelines

We Have to be mature in the real world and my job so why not let loose and let your "younger you" come out at times... I get it's immature at a few times but I see everyone else being immature as well I may take it another notch or two but I try and stay within the guidelines

Chill

more boost related, what do you guys think about the Henry Poole NMD & XR1 collab? Personally not a fan and I don't like the XR1, so I never got into the Masterminds

Both models are nicely designed and would look good on feet. Kinda of like that uppity British style feel i.e. Hackett, Dunhill, etc. Think Size? UK is also part of collab. Mentioned to last guy that asked about them, shoes are like those Bedwin Japan NMDs. Restocked multiple times and could probably pick off at disco.

Zg Today
Y3720.jpg

Made in Vietnam MC collar is definitely tighter than normal, not uncomfortable or anything just harder to put on. IMO they look better in hand

I think I might go white rope laces, just to keep with the usual rope laces on the mid model.

I also just remembered how annoying it is to unlace/relace on the mid model
laughstone.gif

Lol yeah they aren't very easy to change laces. Hard to find those holes and to fit your hand inside the shoe to catch the laces because of that tight ancle collar.

Boba has provided some fine entertainment that I have not seen on a forum in quite some time. Keep being you and dont let anyone else tell you otherwise. Keep talking about the almost Ws turned Ls in the end. All of that. I love it.

Boba has provided some fine entertainment that I have not seen on a forum in quite some time. Keep being you and dont let anyone else tell you otherwise. Keep talking about the almost Ws turned Ls in the end. All of that. I love it.
I'm still waiting for the final result of the frankenstein creams and how much of an investment it took to make it.

Whats that now? Must have missed the story
Might have been before your time.

Some dude in the Troll Avengers planned to piece together creams thinking it would be cheaper to buy cages/insoles/laces/uncaged cream base on eBay and put them back together.

Whats that now? Must have missed the story

Might have been before your time.

Some dude in the Troll Avengers planned to piece together creams thinking it would be cheaper to buy cages/insoles/laces/uncaged cream base on eBay and put them back together.

MasterDegreeMind was being a facetious jackhole trying out some subtle high brow humor. Remember his mega dissertations about Hype and Pricing. Non stop.

Back
Top Bottom