ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol yeah isnt Teddy rumored to have sketchy RTT? RTT been leaked for a long time now, fakes were definitely made way before release. If it was a quick strike release, fakes usually take a little longer to pump out.

IMG_3082.JPG
Hmmm can't say the same...

lol yeah isnt Teddy rumored to have sketchy RTT? RTT been leaked for a long time now, fakes were definitely made way before release. If it was a quick strike release, fakes usually take a little longer to pump out.

People say that but I can't really see anything that looks off on his sample pairs. One would think that him of all people would notice if they were fake (he has shown a fake pair of the black & white Y3 PB ZG Knit). Also, I'm not a huge fan of him but he seems like he would have the integrity to admit if they were fake when he got them and inspected them.

But who knows eh?

People say that but I can't really see anything that looks off on his sample pairs. One would think that him of all people would notice if they were fake (he has shown a fake pair of the black & white Y3 PB ZG Knit). Also, I'm not a huge fan of him but he seems like he would have the integrity to admit if they were fake when he got them and inspected them.

But who knows eh?

Skip to 3:35.

Can't find the previous conversations in new format, but remember fake pics and taobao listing w/pics were posted to give warning.

3 weeks later and still haven't received my CB from Sport Shoes. Since they're untrackable in the states I'm not sure if a delivery was attempted at home, but they are sending a replacement this time to my work address. Hopefully this time they'll show up.

3 weeks later and still haven't received my CB from Sport Shoes. Since they're untrackable in the states I'm not sure if a delivery was attempted at home, but they are sending a replacement this time to my work address. Hopefully this time they'll show up.

CB 3.0's?. I really want to double up but still have the leathered CB 3.0. Need to beat these first.

CB 3.0's?. I really want to double up but still have the leathered CB 3.0. Need to beat these first.

Yeah I ordered a littler after everyone else did, now I see why they're cheap since they're untrackable.

I sold my beater pair for around $90 and just used that to fund the new pair. I still have the Leather CB 3.0 but owning Black J&D makes me want to sell them.

My dumbass ended up with three pairs of RTTs. One ATC, and another on stockx on a bid I didn't cancel on time hahaha. I ended up getting another pair in store here in SD for retail. If i was patient I would of just had one pair for retail. Now I have two extra I paid resale for. I might have to hold on to them because I'm going to end up losing money on fees.

My dumbass ended up with three pairs of RTTs. One ATC, and another on stockx on a bid I didn't cancel on time hahaha. I ended up getting another pair in store here in SD for retail. If i was patient I would of just had one pair for retail. Now I have two extra I paid resale for. I might have to hold on to them because I'm going to end up losing money on fees.

why would you go off and buy a retail pair when you already got an ATC pair...

obviously you had another plan in mind.

why would you go off and buy a retail pair when you already got an ATC pair...

obviously you had another plan in mind.

That made no sense to me either. You had two pairs locked down already and still walked into a store and bought another?

Back
Top Bottom