ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Word. Those are a must for me

I don't think they'll be easy though

yeah, I havnt bought anything in a little while and I dont plan to in the future aside from these. im already thinking i'll have to pay resell but I hope I get lucky. Ive kept the checking the usual sites the past couple days lookig for anything. I assume they'll drop the same day as the cleats so we should hear something before they drop.

IMG_6246.JPG

Grails acquired. Thank you gordyloc gordyloc

Nice meeting another NTer.

Hope you enjoy them :smile:

Also, RTT's looked great in person.

Stockx shipped out my size 9.5 RTT Ultra Boost and Social Status shipped my size 9 ADOs! Next week is going to be better than this week. Especially with news that Kyrie wants out of Cleveland and Chester dying (Kyrie is slightly more trivial when compared to Chester).

You guys finding deals on RTT close to or even below $300, where you finding them? Local, FB, eBay? Or getting lucky on stockx or GOAT? Trying to steer a friend looking for a 10.5 in the right direction. TIA

You guys finding deals on RTT close to or even below $300, where you finding them? Local, FB, eBay? Or getting lucky on stockx or GOAT? Trying to steer a friend looking for a 10.5 in the right direction. TIA

I saw a lot of guys referring to StockX but that was mainly when the drop was happening and some resellers were trying to get rid of ASAP. You may have more luck locally because there are no commission fees /shipping, so a better deal may be had.

Also if you signup with a new account on StockX, you get a $25 promo one time use, at least you used to, I think they still do it, worth a shot.

I got lucky on Stockx someone accepted my bid of $275 but also added the $25 off my first purchase coupon. But since I live in Canada, it came out to $285 because shipping is $30. Total in Canadian dollars is $375, which if I don't get hit with duties is only like $35 over retail in Toronto.
Retail for us is about $240 US ($300 Canadian) and the tax in Toronto would be about $31 US ($39 Canadian) so a grand total of $14 US over retail to a max of about $50 US with duties ($65 Canadian) over retail. I'm not super mad at that. Guys here trying to sell for about $400 US.

Sigh, knew it was too good to be true. Paid the invoice and dude refunded me saying he needs the money today. I told him he gets Paypal balance from it but he says he doesn't have a bank account to link to his Paypal. He then tells me he needs the money to buy his brother instagram followers and likes for his birthday, or his mom will make him move out. He also told me he got it from his local plug, but I can't talk to his local plug because he's in jail for stealing. So he then tells me if I buy the followers and likes for his brother's instagram and show him the receipts, he'll ship the shoes on Monday. Didn't even know there were sites for that lol. No way I'm even considering doing that to save $50 on a shoe lmao.

Oh well, still on the lookout for that 12.5...

Sigh, knew it was too good to be true. Paid the invoice and dude refunded me saying he needs the money today. I told him he gets Paypal balance from it but he says he doesn't have a bank account to link to his Paypal. He then tells me he needs the money to buy his brother instagram followers and likes for his birthday, or his mom will make him move out. He also told me he got it from his local plug, but I can't talk to his local plug because he's in jail for stealing. So he then tells me if I buy the followers and likes for his brother's instagram and show him the receipts, he'll ship the shoes on Monday. Didn't even know there were sites for that lol. No way I'm even considering doing that to save $50 on a shoe lmao.

Surprised he didn't hit you with the "I'm a nigerian prince" also.

That is the most obscure story I have heard in a while.

Back
Top Bottom