ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tOwiBeS.jpg

yI1ExJ3.jpg

zes2kfE.jpg

haha yea that is my collection. I haven't been on in forever, someone just told me people were talking about my picture so decided to chime in
Those are sick looking, definitely cool pair to have
Never seen them before

They are sample reverse 3M 1.0 UB. I thought it'd be a fun shoe to own. Bought it from a consignment shop out in Cali.
Yoooo, props my G. Low key I knew you would be in this thread. They def looked legit to me by the shape but have never seen that before. Sick pair to own. Would be nice to have that and the flipped creams.

Just pulled the trigger on a second pair of OG purps for $325 which was tough but I knew I wasn't going to find them cheaper in 11.5-12. The outsole on mine are worn to the boost in some parts and it was killing me inside. Going to have to baby these, but luckily I can beat the hell out of the old ones now.

I put all my tokens towards belugas and bape's.
Same strat. SNS and Datamosh

for the black friday raffle, I put all my token on the least wanted pair and I still lost lol. And I had a ton of tickets then too.

Yeah I'm not counting on winning anything and I'm not sharing the raffle on any social media. Just put all entries on SNS x SS and RC

I have a better chance of winning their raffle than GOAT accepting me to become a seller.

Wish Stockx allowed selling used sneakers...

I read it's better to diversify your raffle strategy to get in as many pools as possible.

*assuming you have no preference for any of the prizes on offer and that you assume tickets are generally evenly distributed. Since you cant see the number of entries per shoe, you won't really know, except in general the hyped shoes will have more participants...

http://datagenetics.com/blog/october22016/index.html

Just pulled the trigger on a second pair of OG purps for $325 which was tough but I knew I wasn't going to find them cheaper in 11.5-12. The outsole on mine are worn to the boost in some parts and it was killing me inside. Going to have to baby these, but luckily I can beat the hell out of the old ones now.

Same strat. SNS and Datamosh
DS?

Called adidas to try and get the 15% off code applied to the miadidas pair since my pair had shipped and they told me that the 15% off code does not apply to customized products. I then told them that a representative told me to call back after it had shipped and it would be applied and she told me I was advised wrong. I then brought up the fact that people had checked out with the code and had it applied and gotten it down to $187 and she again told me the code couldn't be applied and that those people got a deal and she didn't know why they were able to do that.

Ended the call empty handed. :smh:
If anyone else wants to try and gets a different result please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom