ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What? People love the WGs.
Back then nah. People were trying to get their hands on the mystery greys and creams while letting the wools sit everywhere. People were also tryna cop the silvers more than wool greys if memory serves me right.

Back then nah. People were trying to get their hands on the mystery greys and creams while letting the wools sit everywhere. People were also tryna cop the silvers more than wool greys if memory serves me right.

I'd say the Mystery Greys are more underrated than the Wool Greys

Hey guys, any tips on cleaning Ultra Boost that has leather? Like SNS, HS, WW, 3.0 LTD leather, etc
Especialy on washing the upper portion.

I'm afraid to ruining the leather parts, since as far as i know, leather should'nt get rinse/wet to retrain their shape and looks

Thanks

Hey guys, any tips on cleaning Ultra Boost that has leather? Like SNS, HS, WW, 3.0 LTD leather, etc

I'm afraid to ruining the leather parts, since as far as i know, leather should'nt get rinse/wet to retrain their shape and looks

Thanks

youtube is your friend

WG released WAY BEFORE MGs. At the time people were feening for the OG Whites and didn't care much for the WGs. People slept on the WGs cause they were concerned with the material piling. You're right tho MGs were slept. Here in SoCal they sat on store shelves for a long time.

Can't get enough of 1.0 talk.

I remember when they slowly started rolling out the 2.0s and saw them in stores. Wasn't that crazy about them.

Little did I know what was in store for the 3.0 and 4.0...... :stoneface:

well looks like this dude who scammed me on my overkills will probably get away with it. Christian Acevedo (YES previous offender on nike talk and ebay, which i didn't realize until it was too late.....) , Newark New Jersey, scumbag. i'm only 3 hours away .... might roll up to his dunkin donuts and dine and dash, that'll teach him. I'll put more evidence on google at least and on here that he's a repeat offender.

well looks like this dude who scammed me on my overkills will probably get away with it. Christian Acevedo (YES previous offender on nike talk and ebay, which i didn't realize until it was too late.....) , Newark New Jersey, scumbag. i'm only 3 hours away .... might roll up to his dunkin donuts and dine and dash, that'll teach him. I'll put more evidence on google at least and on here that he's a repeat offender.

Damn that sucks, no PayٍPal invoice protection?

this the dude who scammed for TB 750s?

Thanks

Any premium shoe cleaner (Jason Markk, Crep, Reshoevn8r) should be able to clean+condition leather. But if you want to use a leather-specific product, try Lexol. I use it to clean/treat the leather on my vehicles.

Just put my wool greys up for sale actually, haven't been wearing them. Love the look, rather they go to a good home haha. Ready to part ways.

I ooped someone mystery greys in this thread a year or so back for retail plus ship :nthat:

Last edited:
IMG_4275.JPG

Back
Top Bottom