ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah took me awhile to adjust to that. I thought i had to subscribe to all my threads all over again or something.

The Bait's 93/17 collab look like a fake shoes. I know they'll sold out regardless. IMO the best 93/17 collab is Overkill by far.

I mean, the mids are eh, but this still continues to be such a disappointment. Nothing from this has been good at all. Could have been awesome.

DHRjsuqUMAIzAcL.jpg DHRjsyGVYAI8i5A.jpg
adidas-consortium-sneaker-exchange-01-960x640.jpg

Methodical Management Methodical Management said to get with it or get lost

New post button is gone
Really he said that ? Well that suks tbh
I never said "get with it or get lost."

For those who don't know, our previous forum platform, Huddler, was essentially discontinued. All of the sites that used it, aside from the one owned by Wikia, have switched or will switch by the end of the year. Thus far, they've all switched to the same software we have. We didn't voluntarily scrap the features you're mentioning here. We acted to save our community and replace the discontinued software with the best available alternative.

Most of our traffic comes from mobile devices. The features you're mentioning - the new post notifier and the thread gallery - were only available for desktop users. We would like to bring both of those back and make them available for ALL users, but it's going to take some time. Custom development is time consuming and expensive. The software platform we're using is also due for an upgrade in the next 6 months or so, which restricts our ability to perform complex development until we can be certain that the new code will work with the new version of the software. We appreciate everyone's patience.

In the meantime, I'd suggest making use of the watched threads feature, as others have recommended. It's not a perfect system, but neither was the old one. We've only been on the new site for a month and we've already made a substantial number of improvements. We'll keep working based on everyone's feedback.

I never said "get with it or get lost."

For those who don't know, our previous forum platform, Huddler, was essentially discontinued. All of the sites that used it, aside from the one owned by Wikia, have switched or will switch by the end of the year. Thus far, they've all switched to the same software we have. We didn't voluntarily scrap the features you're mentioning here. We acted to save our community and replace the discontinued software with the best available alternative.

Most of our traffic comes from mobile devices. The features you're mentioning - the new post notifier and the thread gallery - were only available for desktop users. We would like to bring both of those back and make them available for ALL users, but it's going to take some time. Custom development is time consuming and expensive. The software platform we're using is also due for an upgrade in the next 6 months or so, which restricts our ability to perform complex development until we can be certain that the new code will work with the new version of the software. We appreciate everyone's patience.

In the meantime, I'd suggest making use of the watched threads feature, as others have recommended. It's not a perfect system, but neither was the old one. We've only been on the new site for a month and we've already made a substantial number of improvements. We'll keep working based on everyone's feedback.

True.

Thanks for your effort .

Honestly

I mean, the mids are eh, but this still continues to be such a disappointment. Nothing from this has been good at all. Could have been awesome.

adidas-consortium-sneaker-exchange-01-960x640.jpg

Thanks for posting the list. Also been seeing the possible AMM Atl x Invincible Tw ones, so here's to hoping collab program ends strong.

image.jpeg
These have been very lucky for me this week. Ok, last pic of my favorite shoe. Drive home from Vegas today has been brutal

See HomeBoy gaming, lounging around pool all week, now getting chauffeured back home. Car/shoe pic different side from usual. Can't be that brutal. Hope you had a good relaxing vacation.

True.

Thanks for your effort .

Honestly
The staff and I greatly appreciate everyone's support and patience. This is NikeTalk's fourth platform in its 17 years. Change is never easy, but it was literally change or die for us.

Did that every time but it doesn't work for me
Sounds like a cookies issue. The best place to get help would be our Bug Reports forum: https://niketalk.com/forums/bug-reports.7410/

Start a thread there explaining your issue and someone from the team (probably Steph) will help you ASAP.

For those interested, we also have a Feedback and FAQ area in the Site Migration Help section.

The new post notifier and thread gallery features are already on the development list, but we welcome any and all suggestions. Our budget is limited, but we'll do the best we can. Many user suggestions made in the past month have already been addressed, and others will be worked on after the next major software release.

Trip was great. Had to ask the wife to pinch hit for me but I can't rest easy when she's driving and playing her music. This might have been one of those 7 hours back home trips. Left too late.

Trip was great. Had to ask the wife to pinch hit for me but I can't rest easy when she's driving and playing her music. This might have been one of those 7 hours back home trips. Left too late.

Safe drive, dude.
Enjoy the pop music fest (guessing).

Back
Top Bottom