ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_2147.JPG
IMG_2145.JPG

I'm in love with this model.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Cant wait for my pair

Mid is goat

I'm surprised more consortiums don't do this with past collabs. Naked Sambas and RTT energy boost sitting.
Yea and the other shops which drop em later, they let cats buy the hypebeast shoe and leave the brick. It would sell out still and they wouldn't be stuck with the other garbage

I'm surprised more consortiums don't do this with past collabs. Naked Sambas and RTT energy boost sitting.

Might be too early for Adidas to jump on the same boat as Nike/JB by releasing packs and shoving a weak model down our throats with another model we want and charging us $400-$500 for the pack

Why not just have both shoes be nice then according to what people want? Don't they know the market? Do a 2/3 combination of the EQT Future/UB/NMD then people will actually want the pack and nothing will be sitting.

Why not just have both shoes be nice then according to what people want? Don't they know the market? Do a 2/3 combination of the EQT Future/UB/NMD then people will actually want the pack and nothing will be sitting.
Considering other kicks which have released the whites ain't bad, it's just adidas released too many all white kicks in a short amount of time

email from adidas about my gray mi adidas ultra boost

"Your miadidas order is on its way!

We are happy to inform you that the shoes have finished in production and are shipping here from our factory overseas. We do apologize for the longer than usual production time frame. Once the tacking number is available you will receive an email with the updated information.

Thank you for choosing miadidas and we hope you enjoy your custom product once it arrives! "

on the way but no tracking or change when I check on adidas lol.

Are these the older uncaged boosts that ran kinda big?

Attachments

• IMG_3779.PNG
    IMG_3779.PNG
    737.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Someone put the EQT Baits (sz 12) on GOAT for $2000. I need what that person is smoking haha. Where you at? lol

email from adidas about my gray mi adidas ultra boost

I'm going to be low key heated if they cut corners on production and didn't number these like a few black pairs that have popped up, especially after a 7-8 week wait before these show up

Might be too early for Adidas to jump on the same boat as Nike/JB by releasing packs and shoving a weak model down our throats with another model we want and charging us $400-$500 for the pack

I would have to agree with this but I think it's only Bait that is doing this nonsense.

But even then so, the white pair is that bad, just would rather not cop if I had the choice.

Back
Top Bottom