ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's the difference? Looks the same to me.

I'm on the road now but I posed the medial pic of the toebox wh the black stripes going through them on the US pair. Ruins the shoe for me.

I can try and share again when I get home

edit - found it

this is the side they dont want you to see :lol:
adidas-EQT-Support-9317-Cream-1.jpg

Last edited:
The difference is that the EU/UK clay brown one has mesh middle inner and does not have the inner toebox stripes.

The off-white US one has leather middle inner and black stripes on the inner toebox.

Not sure how much your U.K. guy charges, but mine charges £5 fee + cost of shipping.

https://proxy.myembers.com/

His name is Richard. You pay a deposit of £149.99 + £5 fee, then once he receives the shoe, he gets it priced for shipping and you send the amount required. All through PayPal, gift preferred unless you want to add 5% to your total as purchase.

I can vouch for him since I've used him on other purchases before, so no need to worry about being scammed.

I normally lurk this thread since it moves too fast for me. I have an Adidas 20% coupon that expires today. Someone can have it if they tell me what Turtle's first name was. :nerd:

Just playing, hit the PM.

looking worse each time a pic comes out. that shape alone looks terrible

Screenshot_20170903-162909.jpg

Last edited:
yeah not a huge fan of customs either. I mean I am, but not a fan of wearing custom. Because I know huy on IG does great work and I like a lot of his customs, but wouldn't personally wear them.

yeah not a huge fan of customs either. I mean I am, but not a fan of wearing custom. Because I know huy on IG does great work and I like a lot of his customs, but wouldn't personally wear them.
Is it because you feel like you're living a lie? Lmao I don't even care what people think anymore. I actually got asked about where to get my custom laser bred 1s. Ended up doing 4 customs for people that asked for some quick money to buy more kicks.

What do you guys think of those "boosted" or "strhypes" stickers that go on the UB cages?

What do you guys think of those "boosted" or "strhypes" stickers that go on the UB cages?
Started as electrical tape that some guy on reddit posted on the zebra 3.0s and then was posted on here and heads started doing the same. Now some ahole is trying to cash out on it. It's literally just 3m tape...

Back
Top Bottom