ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I might just do that
Just call them. I did the same on the utility blacks. They confirmed the order with an email. I called to ask about my winner circle reward being applied and then she said it was gonna be canceled. It was like 4 days after I received the order confirmation. I would cancel and reorder from ADC

Was hoping the women's red knight version would be in stores so I cop...went to a rather large mall in the Chicagoland and no go. Saw the PureBoostX burgundy but not the Ultras. Might try Woodfield in Schaumburg...if they wont have it I doubt I will find it in store.

LPU.
Thank goodness I didn't pay stupid money on these.
Half a size smaller though so I'm going to wear them without insoles.
Slowly picking up 1.0's one pair at a time.

DSC_1142.JPG

Has anyone ordered ultra boost from OneStopShop1989 on the bay? Their feedback is good but curious if anyone has dealt with them in the past.

LPU.
Thank goodness I didn't pay stupid money on these.
Half a size smaller though so I'm going to wear them without insoles.
Slowly picking up 1.0's one pair at a time.

DSC_1142.JPG
Well how much would be considered 'stupid' money?

I need a 2nd opinion on these if anyone can help... I know it's not the yeezy thread but if anyone can help me decide if these are real I'd be very appreciative... I think they look good but would love another opinion.

StockX user, you guys know if I can use a "new" account discount with my current account or do I have to purchase it with the new account if I was to buy something and want that discount?

StockX user, you guys know if I can use a "new" account discount with my current account or do I have to purchase it with the new account if I was to buy something and want that discount?
Open new account with different address + billing

Discount code is tied to the account so you can’t make a new account and then use that code on your old account

Back
Top Bottom