ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man each day I'm getting more and more nervous about this "Solebox UB" restock order from FP. Havent seen a single person actually get their restock pair. Seen two people get GOLF Tyler Converse. Heard their customer service is bunzo as well for refunds and shipping.

Wanted to cancel my Solebox mids and wrote to them during the day yesterday but of course they shipped them...

the odds aren't looking good but if u score, that will make it even more epic. I mean out of all of this, u only have to gain really.

Quick off topic question..

Looking to get bae a pair of triple white UB 3.0 in a women’s US 6..they’re on sale on Wiggle UK. Looks like Adidas women’s UK sizing is different from men’s conversion..can anyone confirm that a women’s US 6 is really a UK 4.5 before I cop?

27A16929-3167-460A-BD04-1C8067C97E2F.png

Edit* I know the table is right there but I want to confirm first lol

Last edited:
Quick off topic question..

Looking to get bae a pair of triple white UB 3.0 in a women’s US 6..they’re on sale on Wiggle UK. Looks like Adidas women’s UK sizing is different from men’s conversion..can anyone confirm that a women’s US 6 is really a UK 4.5 before I cop?

27A16929-3167-460A-BD04-1C8067C97E2F.png

Edit* I know the table is right there but I want to confirm first lol
Yes
UK 4.5 = US Men 5 = US Women 6

Far left NBHD is a Campus upper atop an Iniki Boost Mid/outsole. Don’t know where they got Pure Boost from that.

Back
Top Bottom