ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We wont have any problems getting ultraboosts in the future. Resellers have passed on ultraboosts.
I disagree, I think the 4.0s are gonna create hype again for the silhouette, imo they look like an upgraded version of the 1.0s.

I know even I stay until 3 it will be on someobe else carts
5B760305-5A56-40C4-B951-D80C9EC346B0.jpeg
I know it’s a promo shot but they look nice here, I struck out on the sns earlier this year so this is a nice consolation.
this pic sold me. I’m placing order now. Lol.

I disagree, I think the 4.0s are gonna create hype again for the silhouette, imo they look like an upgraded version of the 1.0s.
I think it depends on the the 4.0 colorway. Some colorways show the pinstripes way too much which I think makes the shoes kinda funky. But the 4.0 white on the other hand is done right imo. Plus I think 4.0 will have plenty of inventory. The hype might just be average. We are already seeing some 4.0 going for below retail.

The main reason so much is sitting right now is because of the crazy releases right now. In the last few months there has been so many hyped releases that it’s impossible to keep up.

The main reason so much is sitting right now is because of the crazy releases right now. In the last few months there has been so many hyped releases that it’s impossible to keep up.
Yeah it's been 4 yeezys in the past month. A bunch of pharell trails dropped, holiday Js that everyone jumps on, and factor in holiday shopping, people can't keep up. When all of this settles and we have less releases, I'm sure more of these collabs will at least sell out quicker and be more hyped up.

I'm just glad I bought most Xmas gifts in Nov because I for sure spent the most on myself this december.

Didn't know the damage until I started counting the pick ups.

Hopefully next year Adidas spreads out the heat instead keeps them until Q4.

^ you are right about the wallet damage. I'll need to count them up and take some inventory. Might have to sell some off. Over did it.

Does anyone know if the Lux will drop anywhere else? Last time I ordered from SNS I was hit with $98 in duties/taxes. This is shipped to Canada btw.
Off The Hook, NRML, Haven, and Livestock are the Canadian Consortium accounts.

Follow them on social media for release procedures.

whats wrong with the app?
The app is not updating low offers/low price when you have it in your own/want.

So I have to go to each shoe every time to see if the prices changed.

I already signed out/uninstall-reinstall app and sent a ticket to GOAT. They said devs are aware of it and working on fixing it. It's been 3 days so they probably busy with other stuff.

The app is not updating low offers/low price when you have it in your own/want.

So I have to go to each shoe every time to see if the prices changed.

I already signed out/uninstall-reinstall app and sent a ticket to GOAT. They said devs are aware of it and working on fixing it. It's been 3 days so they probably busy with other stuff.
Thats been going on for over a month for me now. It’s a load related issue which i dont see them fixing them anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom