ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These made it in first from AMM. (No cancels here, thankfully) UBs to follow, slowly but surely.
AMM12191.jpg
AMM12191.jpg
AMM12192.jpg
AMM12193.jpg

got my NMD yesterday, didn't even open the package yet. Waiting for my UB from AMM which only shipped out yesterday

Wonder if I'll regret passing on the AMM NMD's later on. I got the UB's though. Don't want to bntl lol.
Didn’t realize the upper is cashmere which I think is a sick addition. Plenty of sites still have sizes so these can definitely be had for retail later on IMO

I found a pair of ub triple white 2.0's, that I'll never get around to wearing. The box was crushed. Is Stock X more lenient about the boxes being in great condition or is that GOAT?

Hmn still waiting for SNS to ship my Lux. Normally they’re pretty quick with shipping. Anyone else still stuck in “Processing”?
Same. They got a new store opening at NYC tomorrow as well. Lots of things happening for them. Won't be surprised if I get them in 2018 lol.

Just bought some air max and damn it felt like stepping on bricks. Looks like i'm gonna have to buy more UB colorways

Just bought some air max and damn it felt like stepping on bricks. Looks like i'm gonna have to buy more UB colorways

Lol I can relate. Got the airmax og and silver bullets and they straight feel like LEGO blocks but I still love them tho

Back
Top Bottom