ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So why are the TB eqt 93/17 180 MSRP but these new red carpets are 190? Both are black boost but it looks like the TB are PK and red carpets are not.

Adidas be trippin'

Kind of a weird question and I don't intend to offend anyone whatsoever, but I realised how many chinese bulk buyers there are for yeezys and such. I myself sold numerous overseas.
My question is: Why tho?:rofl:
They seem to be willing to pay more and always have demand.
Is there some huge resell market there I don't know of?

Kind of a weird question and I don't intend to offend anyone whatsoever, but I realised how many chinese bulk buyers there are for yeezys and such. I myself sold numerous overseas.
What do you mean by bulk? I always see Chinese tourists and foreign exchange students wearing Yeezy's. They seem to have money to blow and like fancy stuff.

Jordan - Lebron

Jameis Winston - Marcus Mariota

Brady - Montana

Hank Aaron - Barry Bonds

Boost - React

They’re all tied to each other whether they want to be or not :tongue:

One of these things is unlike the others

China has a 1.5 bln population. Assuming that 0.1% of those are into fancy kicks and 0.1% of this 0.1% are in a good shape financially, it already makes 1.5 mln people. Just huge market, nothing else

What do you mean by bulk? I always see Chinese tourists and foreign exchange students wearing Yeezy's. They seem to have money to blow and like fancy stuff.
Hell yeah they do. I was at the mall the other day and an Asian dude bought 15 bottles of Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume which if you don't know cost over 2 bills a pop. Not to mention have you seen them in action at outlet malls? They roll out with bags and bags filled to the brim with stuff.

I had trouble selling off my Beluga 2.0s for example, some guy from Hongkong came along and just bought all of them. I understand that there are bulk buyers with deep pockets that can afford to hold on loads of pairs to flip them later on, but a considerable amount seem to be from asia judging from my bulkselling contacts as well.

I can attest to that, asian students at my uni seem to sometimes walk around clothed in hype stuff worth a couple racks :rofl:

I can attest to that, asian students at my uni seem to sometimes walk around clothed in hype stuff worth a couple racks :rofl:
Dude on Ohio state campus it’s insane. Regularly see Asian women with goyard bags and Asian dudes always drive Maserati’s

IMG_3172.JPG

Been waiting a good minute since first pics for these shoes to finally release and well worth the wait. While the nmd got the hype, this pair is much better: Adidas x Neighborhood Japan Inikis.
First pickup of this model.

Went true to size 10.5 and fit is perfect with exact width and about 1/2 thumb extra length. Simple colorway, but details are really nice. Knit, suede and heel cup cage on point.

IMG_3172.JPG

Been waiting a good minute since first pics for these shoes to finally release and well worth the wait. While the nmd got the hype, this pair is much better: Adidas x Neighborhood Japan Inikis.
First pickup of this model.

Went true to size 10.5 and fit is perfect with exact width and about 1/2 thumb extra length. Simple colorway, but details are really nice. Knit, suede and heel cup cage on point.

Damn I sized down on these thinking they fit like PK NMDs.

Back
Top Bottom