ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Iniki Runners are so underrated tbh, got my navy blue pair last week and have worn them since I got them in. Might need to get another pair in the green colorway, the materials do feel a bit cheap though.

Last edited:
i think* these are legit, but the boost is pretty hard to determine. There is the curve of the suede patch and the stitching looks good. They look beat up though....
Eh edited my post, decided not to even take the chance. They're on eBay with the buy it now for $120 plus shipping but dude has no rep points at all, gotta go with the common sense route on this one and say if it's too good to be true, it's probably not. If they were by chance real, what a come up.

How is terrexes sizing? TTS?
I'd go TTS. I went half size down on some Terrex Skychasers and I wish I would've went TTS. If they're Goretex Terrexes, definitely go TTS. The materials are so rigid (waterproof/GTX, duh) so there's no stretch or give to the materials.

Anybody know the sizing on ADO Boost Day One? I managed to grab my TTS on SNS restock the other day. Hopefully that's the right size.

i'd rock them.
feeling that og purp cw
d.jpg

any in hand pics of white/grey climas? you guys think they can be had at discount when they drop stateside?

Back
Top Bottom