ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still waiting on the Lvl 1 PK version...
747 Lvl 1s today
7474251.jpg
7474251.jpg

Received my Ultraboost Undefeated black pair today and unDSed them yesterday and wore them all day- they are super comfortable, the toe box is a 1.0 with slightly bigger holes. The top sock liner is made of neoprene and can get too tight when laced up regular, I had to loosen the laces a little and after that no pain. Fits TTS for me and I have a wide foot. I'm tempted to get the white pair but I hate those lines in the toe-box, 4.0 look.

Received my Ultraboost Undefeated black pair today and unDSed them yesterday and wore them all day- they are super comfortable, the toe box is a 1.0 with slightly bigger holes. The top sock liner is made of neoprene and can get too tight when laced up regular, I had to loosen the laces a little and after that no pain. Fits TTS for me and I have a wide foot. I'm tempted to get the white pair but I hate those lines in the toe-box, 4.0 look.

do you normally size up .5 for 1.0 compared to your 3.0 or TTS?

Adidas has the capabilities to mix it up with the UB upper, they just save that for non-boost for some reason. :smh:
Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 10.39.41 AM.png

just cancelled my entry :lol: thanks guys. I want them but $250 plus shipping kind of steep right now. It's wedding crunch time.

just cancelled my entry :lol: thanks guys. I want them but $250 plus shipping kind of steep right now. It's wedding crunch time.
The LDN on END are different than the ones that already released, right? They are labeled as 1.1 and looks like the striping is all green with no blue like the original ones. I think I like this version better. I like the 1.1 version of the PAR too; I think I can pull off green a little better than the pink. lol

The LDN on END are different than the ones that already released, right? They are labeled as 1.1 and looks like the striping is all green with no blue like the original ones. I think I like this version better. I like the 1.1 version of the PAR too; I think I can pull off green a little better than the pink. lol
Correct. Different product codes as well.

Ex:
AM4LDN - BB6719
vs
AM4LDN 1.1 - G25950

and so forth.

Back
Top Bottom