ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this with boost :smokin
solebox-adidas-yung-1.jpg

Pass on those but it’s nice to see rereleases of the colorways and versions that actually look good.

I personally wouldn't see the downside of putting boost in there. I have trouble believing it would hurt the price point, given the price of Iniki's.

That being said, I love Boost, and I guess there are some people out there who don't.

Boost revived adidas..they should continue with their formula. Plus they already made a stan smith and a superstar with boost so i dont see the big deal
Yeah but those models did not take off at all.

I like the yung 1 as it is, surprisingly comfy without any boost. Dont want all my adi shoes to have boost, dont try and be nike with all those fusions. Imagine an adidas originals dublin with boost, would be a terrible idea

does the primeknit on the bait EQTs stretch at all after wear?
Mines were so rigid the first few wears before I sold em, tightest PK I've tried on tbh they do probably stretch over time most likely

Yea the 93/17s are like by far the mushiest boost i ever worn, how can it be firm at all. Its actually so mushy i stopped wearing it even though i enjoyed it at first. There was no energy return on the boost.
i think the versions with the mesh might be more firm if I remember correctly, or at least the ortho is more thin on those pair sadly.

Read this in the sneakernews article about the creams rerelease: "... if you’re looking to refresh your UB rotation, Fall 2018 is the time to do so because the brand is putting this model on ice indefinitely to focus on other footwear models."

First time hearing about this
i think this is the right way to go, set the release date for 5.0s to next June tbh, the hype for 5.0s would be high after a 1.0 retro run.

Back
Top Bottom