ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What? lol that has to be BS

I was wrong on the timeframe, it’s by the end of 2020, it was mentioned in a bunch of articles and adidas press releases how they plan on eliminating virgin plastic from their production chain completely.

https://www.businessinsider.com/adidas-parely-ultra-boost-womens-review

"By 2020, Adidas wants all of their shoes to be made using recycled plastic," - soooo, do the math...

In this article they mention that "80% of all UltraBoosts will be made with Parley recycled plastics" referring to 2018

https://sports.yahoo.com/adidas-plans-5-million-2018-151949950.html

I can't find the article or post that specifically said all ultra boost will be made with ocean plastic by a certain date, but I have no reason to make that up and it's clearly part of their agenda.

People are tripping if they think ash purps will be re-released.

As has been stated many times here before, it wasn't a very popular colorway when released and sat. Adidas definintely wouldn't see that colorway as a success that they should repeat.

Most of y'all only want em because you can't have em anyway, if they had been sitting on StockX for $250 this whole time you wouldn't even care just like you didn't care when they first released and they sat. Now that they've dried up on the resell market you guys act like they've been your grail all along. FOH

Where did this hard on for ash purples come from?... Been in this thread since before cream 1.0s came out and I swear I never seen anyone hype up the ash purps till now.

Those 2.0 3ms were another pair that SAT in Brazil, went on disco and then suddenly went poof, they are showing back up in the US. If anyone got the 2.0 multis I wonder if there is a sticker over the size on the box. I never wore them as walking around in SP is just dirty -

17359132_10100224951023560_5748225563686902525_o.jpg

People are tripping if they think ash purps will be re-released.

As has been stated many times here before, it wasn't a very popular colorway when released and sat. Adidas definintely wouldn't see that colorway as a success that they should repeat.

Most of y'all only want em because you can't have em anyway, if they had been sitting on StockX for $250 this whole time you wouldn't even care just like you didn't care when they first released and they sat. Now that they've dried up on the resell market you guys act like they've been your grail all along. FOH
people? it's just 1 person.

The dude is asianhomevideos 2.0

The first few 2.0 CWs flew then started tapering off towards the release of 3.0s.

A lot of boost enthusiasts first boost were the 2.0s.

not a bad thing that Adidas is bringing back stocks from else where back to US. But they should slow down on making these 4.0s.

Really really pissed off about this. What about us loyal customers who have spend thousands over the past years? We're just SOL & gotta start all over again even though our purchases are clearly there in the order history.

Starting to hate adidas.

Really really pissed off about this. What about us loyal customers who have spend thousands over the past years? We're just SOL & gotta start all over again even though our purchases are clearly there in the order history.

Starting to hate adidas.

Definitely the first thing that came to my mind. Just put in an order this weekend.

goddambit them grey mids are clean. dare i say equal if not slightly better than the Keith Ashpens

Yea
Is adidas serious with that DUMB *** REWARDS PROGRAM!? If this gets out of hand, I'm finna take all my talents to the nike section of NT. Adidas is really tryna play us smfh.
Yeah...no way this is fair to the people that committed tons of money prior.

Back
Top Bottom