ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got confirmation from Adidas CS of 30% off my creams order.

Had tried and failed initially on chat but succeeded with an email.

Thanks NT, nice deal at 30%!

Lazy as hell? I value time more than money. No way am I spending 2+ hours repeating the same speal to a dozen different reps trying to get my $60 back. If you’re hard up on $60, then you shouldn’t be buying shoes.
Lol you went from 1 hour to 2 hours. So which is it? And no one is spending more than 2 hours calling stop it .

And please, I'm far from hard up in $60. But I'm not going to act like I'm too good to pick up the damn phone and call to save some money.

an hour on the phone is not worth $60 to me. Id prefer to go on with my day doing one of the other million things I need to do each day. To each their own, but we’re all in different situations.

any "CNY" for <$120?
Maybe during Black Friday or prior. (I think I saw a Frenzy app sale have the LTDs for at least that low, but deal expired)

At this point only one I’ve seen at about $150 shipped is Bait w/ BLKF25OFF code. Wouldn’t be surprised if they drop that low again though.

Cool? Ya'll really be making excuses for anything, Jesus :lol: calling while driving?

My daily duties include going to my job for 8-9 hours, going to the gym, eating dinner with my girl. God forbid I find some time to make a damn phone call.

Everyones so busy yet they stay on NT and social media all day. I swear yall acting like these calls to adidas are a huge burden

It’s just annoying. Go make a “How to beg for money back that by repeatedly calling a company walkthrough” thread.

It’s just annoying. Go make a “How to beg for money back that by repeatedly calling a company walkthrough” thread.
Why not just make it here?

1. Pick yo the phone and dial ADC
2. Tell them you want your pair of shoes price adjusted for the Black Friday week promotion
3. Use the countless case numbers in here that have been posted as reference

Done. 20 min. In and out.

Lol you went from 1 hour to 2 hours. So which is it? And no one is spending more than 2 hours calling stop it .

And please, I'm far from hard up in $60. But I'm not going to act like I'm too good to pick up the damn phone and call to save some money.

An hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, it doesn’t matter. Like you said, people waste enough time on here. I bet those of you that still got denied after the 9th rep regret wasting the time. Cool if you got it on the first couple attempts.

I didn’t even go for the creams. If I did, then I’m cool with paying retail. Maybe I’d try a couple calls, but that’s it. There are many other things I’d rather do than keep calling adidas and begging or a price adjustment.

Obviously, everyone’s financial situation is different and members’ ages vary. I’m at a point in my life where time is more valuable than $60.

Again, give it a couple tries, cool. Damn sure not wasting more than that or I should just clock back in to work.

Anyway, could we shift focus back to the OG release? I see some European stores will stock 6 PM eastern this Friday. That's the first crack.

Imagine having a job where you clock back in to work

Could not be me :rofl:guess I'm not the one who shouldn't be buying shoes

Anyways, I'm done. Stupid argument. What are OG numbers looking like? Same as creams?

Back
Top Bottom