ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How is everyone feeling about their prospects for copping the OG's tomorrow?

And how do we feel about the prospects of doubling up on the OG's?

How is everyone feeling about their prospects for copping the OG's tomorrow?

And how do we feel about the prospects of doubling up on the OG's?
If the creams sat for days and were Ltd, shouldn’t the OG, especially if it’s a GR?

Who says GR though? I don't think I've seen stock numbers anywhere and most people are supposedly saying it's less stock than initially thought. SX pre-drop prices tell me otherwise though.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Creams fit fine. Just a weird looking shape. And the knit’s different
7E65EC09-DDAA-4AE5-980C-4CC0DFED102B.jpeg
Have the feeling in 20 years, we’ll se a remastered version when adidas decides to build creams 1:1. Just a hunch based off Nike’s playbook.

SNS, 43Einlab, BSTN, Overkill, Titolo, Caliroots, etc sold out immediately. Typically EU release where it’s near impossible to get.

Picked up from Milk-Store.

Last edited:
Renarts is stupid, i’ll never buy from them again. How do you have a raffle for Creams where people don’t win, then release s FSR to the website the day after the raffle? And now they’re cancelling orders? No thanks.

Renarts is stupid, i’ll never buy from them again. How do you have a raffle for Creams where people don’t win, then release s FSR to the website the day after the raffle? And now they’re cancelling orders? No thanks.

i finally got my L email from them about a few days ago even doe it had been over.

Any sizing info for the OGs? Are the similar to creams or are we looking at something different. My TTS is 12 for everything, including 2.0s. Should I still go up .5 or keep it TTS.

Gonna settle for this one pair of creams and one OG. This restock has been bull****.

Any sizing info for the OGs? Are the similar to creams or are we looking at something different. My TTS is 12 for everything, including 2.0s. Should I still go up .5 or keep it TTS.
I’d stick to same sizing as Creams which in my case was same as my usual 1.0 sizing for wools, which is .5 up from my 4.0 sizing.

Back
Top Bottom