ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn seeing all these people copping for 30% off makes me really want to contact adidas and see if they can apply any type of discount to my online orders. Icon 30% as well as another 30% discount for them sending me creams instead of mauves. Apply to each shoe since I got 2

Where’s the boo button?

They have five physical locations, its not out of the ordinary for shops to aggregate multiple stores FSRs into one inventory count if their logistics can handle it.

I've been monitoring their XML product page and inventory counts are def decreasing. Fingers crossed.

I'm two hours away from the closest Adidas store, I'll take free ship / no tax at retail for OGs, but a discount would have been nice!

Put my creams on again and I guess y'all right. They seem to fit a half size smaller...getting a little toe guard action on my right foot.

Wanted to wear them today but it's raining...still thinking about it though lol.

Size still works for me, but I think I'm going to hit up water tower to see if they got the OG's in a 13 and some cheap as socks.

Last edited:
They have five physical locations, its not out of the ordinary for shops to aggregate multiple stores FSRs into one inventory count if their logistics can handle it.

I've been monitoring their XML product page and inventory counts are def decreasing. Fingers crossed.

I'm two hours away from the closest Adidas store, I'll take free ship / no tax at retail for OGs, but a discount would have been nice!

They also share stock with the sister boutique store APB. So stock levels are probably one of the highest in the country for boutiques. I’d imagine Kith might be one of the few boutiques with larger stock due to a more popular self brand and across the country in LA, NY and Miami while SS is primarily restricted to the south/south east coast.

Went ahead and scooped a pair & some socks for $142 after taxes... yall getting finessed online. smh. And its not b1g1, its buy 1 & anything else.... Read.

Thats seven pairs of /// in two weeks... whew.

Attachments

• 168163AF-5BC5-44C5-86C7-5A80EF87A1DB.jpeg
    168163AF-5BC5-44C5-86C7-5A80EF87A1DB.jpeg
    319.1 KB · Views: 108
Y’all getting 30% on the OG’s too!? I’m thinking retail is great now I feel like I paid flightclub prices. Nonetheless, congrats to those who did

Put my creams on again and I guess y'all right. They seem to fit a half size smaller...getting a little toe guard action on my right foot.

Wanted to wear them today but it's raining...still thinking about it though lol.

Size still works for me, but I think I'm going to hit up water tower to see if they got the OG's in a 13 and some cheap as socks.

yeah, I can deal with the tightness but the toe guard rubbing is what gets me.

lemme know if water tower has any. i tried calling earlier but they didnt answer. could use an oop on a discount size 9 if you could help out!

Damn, want to jump on that oneness link but seeing the discount buys makes me hesitant like they will pop up again and a code will be available.

Adidas Irvine Spectrum still has pairs of OG for 30% off. Got a size 9 for $126 + tax about an hour ago. Limit one. Good luck to those looking for that discount boost.

Last edited:
So happy I was able to cop the OGs this morning. Had issues with payment processing but after a few attempts it went through successfully.

Just tried chatting with two reps. None have been willing to allow me to use any type of discount code I have (20, 25, and 30% off) for the OGs. Honestly, there's only an adidas outlet in Hawaii so I highly doubt I can go down there and ask for them to apply that discount going on right now. And even then, I don't think I can bring in an online order and just be like, "Hey, I bought these online. I want to return and buy back with the 30% off rn."

Adidas Irvine Spectrum still has pairs of OG for 30%. Got a size 9 for $126 + tax about an hour ago. Limit one. Good luck to those looking for that discount boost.

They're not picking up their phone... don't want to drive there and discover that my size sold out.

Damn so it's possible to get OG for under retail again. Wonder Adidas SF is doing this promotion and has any pairs left?

So with that in store discount you can just buy an ultra boost and a pair of socks and get the whole order 30% right?

Just tried chatting with two reps. None have been willing to allow me to use any type of discount code I have (20, 25, and 30% off) for the OGs. Honestly, there's only an adidas outlet in Hawaii so I highly doubt I can go down there and ask for them to apply that discount going on right now. And even then, I don't think I can bring in an online order and just be like, "Hey, I bought these online. I want to return and buy back with the 30% off rn."

i'm not saying it would work with adidas, but i've done it before for other retailers. Most have the capability to sell you the item from their counter, again

creams sizing inconsistent. grabbed 2 size tens and hoping to keep both but end up returning 1 cause length too short. hope ya'll don't have issues with og reissues.

Back
Top Bottom