ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven’t they figured out star power doesn’t equal success? Now they are running a Jonah Hill led project which Is abysmal.

Coming Fall 2020... Joe Exotic Ultra Boost capsule.

217DB9EE-BC95-427F-BE92-254887224228.jpeg

1.0 ub are one of the most aesthetically pleasing shoes when it comes to boost sneakers.

Yeah but my point in general is that Boost sneakers (aside from some Yeezys) are really not that aesthetically pleasing (for casual wear) since the exposed midsole creates a styrofoam texture That definitely looks weird compared to standard, rubber or polyurethane mid-soles. I think the next level comfort makes people overlook this but I don’t think many people actually like the look of the Boost texture. That said, I would agree the 1.0s are the best type of exposed Boost kicks but the rest of the models are pretty bad.

Yeah but my point in general is that Boost sneakers (aside from some Yeezys) are really not that aesthetically pleasing (for casual wear) since the exposed midsole creates a styrofoam texture That definitely looks weird compared to standard, rubber or polyurethane mid-soles. I think the next level comfort makes people overlook this but I don’t think many people actually like the look of the Boost texture. That said, I would agree the 1.0s are the best type of exposed Boost kicks but the rest of the models are pretty bad.
I don't understand why they don't do more colored Boost.

I mean they've done some and I believe it's just like painted on or something. Can they not change the actual color of Boost in production?

At this point they need to completely revamp UB and not make these retooled from old parts A la UB 19/20s

they were able to make 4d better than can with boost....by not just adding more boost.

The fish scale boost design they used in 2nd generation models of NMDs and OG 93/17 EQT was the plushiest boost I’ve felt. Encase that in a firmer outsole so you don’t bottom out and you got yourself a comfy shoe.

They even ruined the 4D launch by not having it available and the prices.
Adidas drug there feet on the 4D release. They hiked up the prices trying to build up hype and it came back to bite them in the asz. Now people aren’t even willing to pay half of the original asking prices.

we’re there sizes loaded on there? don’t remember if they changed the product codes for the retro of the creams and the dollars but that appears to be the 1.0 retro and page doesn’t have the continental outsole on them either

regardless i hope we get a retro of them, sold mine off at the peak of boost hype and regret it

we’re there sizes loaded on there? don’t remember if they changed the product codes for the retro of the creams and the dollars but that appears to be the 1.0 retro and page doesn’t have the continental outsole on them either

regardless i hope we get a retro of them, sold mine off at the peak of boost hype and regret it
No idea mate, it was sold out when I checked

Wait, if you think Adidas oversaturated the market with "ugly" colorways, why would you get rid of the "good" colorways that you own?

They were dope until I realized I didn’t want to have the same shoes as my all friends and coworkers, so I sold at the right time before market crashed with over saturation

$110 shipped with code extra20
Solar yellow 1.0
Sizes 5,7,8,8.5

Solar Orange 1.0
Sizes 5,8,8.5,9,9.5,10

Back
Top Bottom