adidas Continues to Dominate the Market Vol. nike hold this kevin hart

Breh, Nike releases the same crap over and over and over too. :lol:

Flyknit Infrared Air Max 90s? How about some cork Infrareds? Or some Infrareds with patches. Or some reverse Infrareds. I could go on and on.

Can't call out one brand and then defend another that literally mastered recycling retro shoes with updated tech. :lol:

Did you read what I said?

Doesn't Nike do the exact same thing though?

Im not even saying adidas is better or can even hold a candle to Nike. Im just saying where Nike is lacking in newer quality shoes, adidas has filled in for some of that.

People complain about Nike/JB retroing years apart.

Adidas is literally releasing the same exact color with just a change in the knit or sole or outsole color. They're about to be on the ultra boost 4.0. How many times are you going to release all white ulra boost?

And it's not like Adidas doesn't retro ZX, EQT, Stan Smith's, Superstars....

So if you complain about Nike doing anything and then brag about Adidas, it looks crazy.

Nikes have the reputation will forever be a respected name but adidas is just a fresh look on the scene now and they are killing it with their design and technology. My ultraboosts are easily the most comfortable shoes I've ever walked in. They'll never be as popular obviously but they've got he streets on lock at the moment.

apples vs orange peels.

nike continues to dominate and focus on what matters most to them, the athletes.

adidas continues to dominate and focus on what matters most to them, the fbois.

Man what does that even mean? :lol:

So we're gonna ignore the top athletes in all sports that adidas endorses?

they would rather sell out to the hypebeast/fboi than actually create a place in each respective sport other than soccer.

they have to offer up a island for football players to even try their on.

Last edited by a moderator:
ultraboost 1.0 though. Just wish they started with the continental sole even though the soles on mine are still good.

It's funny to see how vexed some of you get over this. Not a single one of us in on the board of these brands, nor are any of us major shareholders. At the end of the day the consumers (everyone here) are the real winners. We aren't married to these brands and competition only creates innovation. I for one am glad Adidas has made an about face in sales. Not only are their new designs on point, boost technology is unmatched at the moment. This will only encourage Nike to innovate and bring something better. We all win fellas.

apples vs orange peels.

nike continues to dominate and focus on what matters most to them, the athletes.

adidas continues to dominate and focus on what matters most to them, the bois.

Man what does that even mean? :lol:

So we're gonna ignore the top athletes in all sports that adidas endorses?

Yeah, guess he ignored all the basketball futbol, and football players who wear adidas footwear.

What does adidas focusing on boys even mean?

supposed to be fbois*. other than futbol, adidas doesnt cater to non-professional athletes.

look at their athlete roster too...they dont come close to nikes roster.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what those are.

Look at the basketball sneaker review sites and the other brands section. adidas basketball shoes have been getting good reviews.

Adidas got the juice now but Flyknit trainers look better than pretty much everything adidas dropped. I bet Kanye wears them around the house and backyard, shoe is too clean.

Better than anything idk about that, but the white flyknit trainer is the best looking shoe they put out in like the last 10 years

Reactions: God
Yeezy boost 350's are comfortable as hell, haven't had a chance to wear V2's yet but they even more comfortable than the V1's

Last edited:
I just want what Kanye promised me.

" everyone will get a pair of yeezys "

Yeah i got a few pairs but i went through hell and back to get them, Kanye said it was be easy to obtain them :smh:

i kinda hate my Roshes...they were not constructed well compared to other Nike lines...

the tread on the bottom has worn considerably quicker, and i use them for simple, casual wear...

Roshes were designed to be 'cheap' and disposable. They never expected them to catch on and be trendy.

ultra boosts are just Adidas prestos though...

Adidas for me will always be a 80's brand u rock with Kangols and rope chains.

I don't see anything appealing from these sock derived styles.

Have you ever walked in a pair of ultraboosts though. I'm not crazy about the aesthetics but the comfort is undeniable.

They are super comfy but there are other shoes that are as comfy.

I think its just because its a new feel

Lunar is just as comfy to me but its a different feel.
Prestos are super comfy as well

Adidas got the juice now but Flyknit trainers look better than pretty much everything adidas dropped. I bet Kanye wears them around the house and backyard, shoe is too clean.

View media item 2361922
Shoe is amazing and don't get me started on the flynit mercurial line. These dudes in here talking crazy like Nike is completely dead in the design line and creativity side.

Adidas has always fit me funny. Superstars and their basketball line used to both give me pain in my lateral and medial arches. The 3rd D-Rose model in particular used to kill my feet after a few wears and I remember dropping them off in a donation bin looking brand spanking new. The T-Mac 2 and 3 is the only exception.

I did however get my first pair of NMDs recently because I did like the silhouette and how they look when worn. Very comfy shoes and the fit is much better than I was expecting. I may get a couple more pairs if I can find them for under $100 like I did for this one.

Adidas Yeezy line is garbage. They look ridiculous and I laugh when I see the prices people pay for them.

Back
Top Bottom