adidas Continues to Dominate the Market Vol. nike hold this kevin hart

isn't Pharrell selling more Adidas than Kanye tho?

The last quality shoe nike put out was the flyknit racer/trainer and that was 4-5 years ago

Only thing keeping nike afloat are a few retro j's

Show me a recent shoe thats on par with UB or NMDS not including retros.

Last edited:
Only thing keeping them afloat is some retros?

Last innovative shoe was the flyknit racer?

Y'all must have selective reading

Kinda sad how Nike hasn't done much

Til about the introduction of ultraboost. I never messed with adidas since I was a kid.

Adidas keep pushing out nice looking comfortable kicks

I legit don't think Nike has had a decent new shoe that looks good and has comfort like adidas has. Everytime I go to the store I see absolutely nothing appealing from Nike which is kinda weird and sad

If Nike reduces that 190 price tag and reduces production levels then i would believe that nike is worried

NMD's are trash.... joints are like the new roshes now
Meh

Roshes are cheap and ugly and look even worse on feet.

Remember when people claimed they were the most comfortable shoes ever. Biggest LIE I've ever heard

Nike is washed innovation-wise. It's been a minute since any new tech they've dropped has made me want to buy a shoe. Flyknit? Lunarlon?

When was the last game changer they introduced? I honestly can't remember.

10 Years ago we saw Vans have this type of surge and their profits and sale % increase looked exactly like this. You need to understand that Adidas is looking good on paper because they are coming from the basement. For over a decade and a half Adidas was bottom of the chain, nobody was checking for them. They have made some great strides as of late and their plan of action is clearly paying off. To say Nike is washed is not only ridiculous; it's downright idiotic. Nike is a juggernaut and will continue to be top of the food chain. Whiled other brands may have moved in on some of the market share, they aren't anywhere near the top. This is NT though and there will always be those hypebeast who are prisoners of the moment. 
In terms of hype adidas has the juice right now, that's why Nike started making shoes limited again

I wonder how many opinions would be different had Nike Kanye never left Adidas. In my opinion a lot of people would have still never tried Boost if Kanye and Pharrell weren't over there.

Also, how far would the tables turn if Boost was a Nike technology?

The last quality shoe nike put out was the flyknit racer/trainer and that was 4-5 years ago

Only thing keeping nike afloat are a few retro j's

Show me a recent shoe thats on par with UB or NMDS not including retros.
Bruh I will show you Duke, Arizona, Kentucky, Texas, Georgia, Florida, USC are you kidding?

Nike just got the NBA and NFL...

Nike has bron, kd, Kobe, kryrie, PG, Jordan, soccer, football, baseball gear. You can't be serious dog.

Last edited:
I wonder how many opinions would be different had Nike Kanye never left Adidas. In my opinion a lot of people would have still never tried Boost if Kanye and Pharrell weren't over there.

Also, how far would the tables turn if Boost was a Nike technology?
If Kanye didn't go to adidas no one would care about em

Y-3 >>>>>
OGHarlem **** right there

but overall nike still the top brand. it has the greatest shoe ever made the am1.

Bruh I will show you Duke, Arizona, Kentucky, Texas, Georgia, Florida, USC are you kidding?

Nike just got the NBA and NFL...

Nike has bron, kd, Kobe, kryrie, PG, Jordan, soccer, football, baseball gear. You can't be serious dog.

So you cant show me a shoe so you start naming schools and players?

I could easily counter that with Man Utd, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Lionel Messi,Paul Pogba, Lillard,Harden,Von Miller

I can keep going but thats not what we talking about so...

question is... is it a good time to by UA stock on the low low though...?

Back
Top Bottom