Adidas Kobe Crazy 1 & KBll

if adidas played their cards well these could've been their foamposite....

especially da all black one.

This shoe def had potential but Adidas has such terrible marketing, I didnt even know these released until now.

I still get compliments every time I wear my OG white/blacks. Anyone know if those are slated to re-release ?

Big fan of the Adidas Kobe line. Huge fan of the Crazy 1 and Crazy 8. Those names kill me.

Those silver Crazy 1s were $30. I bought three pairs. Not as nice as the OG. I had the Sunshine and Mesh OGs.

I had the white pair and always wanted the purple in the first post. I need them badly.

That other pairs that were posted, I always wanted those but never got.

Man those Crazy 1s bring back memories. I'd definitely cop, that white and lakers colorway up there is too cold. 8)

oh, and for the record, the original "The Kobe MESH" is much better on court than the "crazy 1"

Fixed! Mesh or Playoff Kobes last longer!!!

The mesh ones would be much appreciated if re-released.

How is the cushioning in the retros ? The Adidaprene in the OGs was never anything special but Im wondering if Adidas has cut corners on their retros the same what so many other brands have.

Retro...... new cw 
mean.gif

pass on all those bring out the kobe 1 and 2 in multiple colorways and silver and black colorways are a must on both

the first shoe he ever wore in the nba, adidas eqt top ten 2010..

very underrated shoe, and still one of the sickest adidas sneakers ever!

whoever said to retro the kobe two should be SHOT

its mind boggling to me how adidas didnt retro the colorway that sold the best out of the kobe one. the white and black the kobe.

now THAT needs to be retroed. people would go ham on that shoe. but they have to retro it right with the black and white half and half laces.

they didnt retro the silver colorway right which irked me

i got the black colorway for 50

to me the retro fit a little bigger which imo was good. my og white and black were super snug

also the insole of the retro was much better. the og had a weird slimy feeling to it that did not compliment adi prene well

Back
Top Bottom