Adidas NMD thread

cooked on a tangerine 10.5 
smokin.gif
 just got to refresh after each 504 but it will eventually get you there. Real annoying tho. Persistence is key.
LOL.

did that with barneys got 4 cancellations

Definitely lots of Red, but not sure about blacks. Wanted a 12 Black and had to settle for 12 Red, even after being very early on the link. 
well blacks dropped at 6am EST according to riceneggs, then I copped around 9am while it was still a FSR. And looking at a few posts, some people copped blacks again around 1-2pm. So yeah.. gotta be boat loads lol
i ain't mad
pimp.gif
if I didn't have to do stuff after 12pm, I could've stayed home and probably cooked a pair of reds since I ended up with 0 pairs of reds. 

Yea good looks 2 the cats who actually post links! I didn't score anything but much appreciated. It's hard for me 2 keep up with thread while at work

well blacks dropped at 6am EST according to riceneggs, then I copped around 9am while it was still a FSR. And looking at a few posts, some people copped blacks again around 1-2pm. So yeah.. gotta be boat loads lol

if I didn't have to do stuff after 12pm, I could've stayed home and probably cooked a pair of reds since I ended up with 0 pairs of reds. 
it was easy to cop online both colors. Red was seamless off my cell phone, I'm getting something in today, probably blacks

Hey guys, wondering what size to go with when I get NMDs. I've got pretty wide/flat feet and my TTS is 10.5. Wear an 11 in ultra boosts. I've heard for the PK NMDs you should size down, would this till be the case even for wide feet, or should I go TTS?

Hey guys, wondering what size to go with when I get NMDs. I've got pretty wide/flat feet and my TTS is 10.5. Wear an 11 in ultra boosts. I've heard for the PK NMDs you should size down, would this till be the case even for wide feet, or should I go TTS?
Go down half a size. Search the thread next time..

I have wide feet and still I size .5 down on pk nmd

Back
Top Bottom