Adidas NMD thread

Copped 
pimp.gif
 Thanks yimingration. Repped.

Google translate was ******* me up, kept getting a red error message.

Turned out it was just telling me I couldn't apply some automatic discount code smh

I completely missed the tiny UK flag in the corner, so toiled around that Polish website blindly until I got to checkout, at which point they said it was OOS.  That was a comedy of errors.  

My Friday morning brain just ain't prepared for that kind of thinking after a long work week. 

I completely missed the tiny UK flag in the corner, so toiled around that Polish website blindly until I got to checkout, at which point they said it was OOS.  That was a comedy of errors.  

My Friday morning brain just ain't prepared for that kind of thinking after a long work week. 

same boat man smh

ADC cancellation period is going to be really interesting on these.  -Especially for the people who have already sold their "confirmed" pairs.  

The price of these is flying up right now on Ebay and I was able to snag a few for cheap right after the ADC drop.  Hope those go through.  

How much was WSS shipped? $295-310?

I know they were about $35 over retail after shipping for the Winter Wools and Cali retail on them was $184 after taxes.

Hows the sizing working for these EU/UK retailers?

I see most of them only going up to a 12UK does that mean they're converting 1 full size up? IE 12uk > 13US?

Back
Top Bottom