Adidas NMD thread

no where near...

ATC were $175 for the most part, which is like $435 for Cali orders. RSVP Kingz offered it at $99 so $360. Lower resale is probably like $450 on most colors with a few good deals found near $400 if you get lucky. So agreed. Not even close.

Last edited:

Talked to Sivas CS about my order(Blacks). Here's what I got:

"Your order will be dispatched today from our warehouse, you will receive an e-mail confirmation on which you will be able to access to all the tracking information. You will then be able to trace your parcel at every moment."

As with everything in the online shoe game, I took that with a grain of salt lol, but it gave me more confidence than I had yesterday. For reference, I ordered around 1:45pm EST yesterday.
sick.gif

well no offense but grailed is a huge scam central on kicks. And second, 310 is pretty far from lower end of resale of $400. $100 is not close at all IMO. ATC's were charging $150 average, throw that on top of the $240 retail + tax, it was $400 anyways if successful. Which is still about $100 difference from $310 shipped from Poland. So yeah IMO not close

well no offense but grailed is a huge scam central on kicks. And second, 310 is pretty far from lower end of resale of $400. $100 is not close at all IMO. ATC's were charging $150 average, throw that on top of the $240 retail + tax, it was $400 anyways if successful. Which is still about $100 difference from $310 shipped from Poland. So yeah IMO not close
grailed is here the scammers are if they dont have atleast 30 feedback Im not buying any hyped items from a seller on grailed.

yep, don't buy from places where they don't have legit checks. plus if you have issues Grailed says to deal with it through PayPal, ZERO HELP

i was up in flight yesterday dropping off some kicks and saw the pharrells in there just finished being consigned and the sticker said $800-$900 on some. 

grailed is here the scammers are if they dont have atleast 30 feedback Im not buying any hyped items from a seller on grailed.
Yea the key for grailed is if its too good to be true then it usually is. Just avoid all the low 0-5 feedback people who've never sold anything before.

I've never bought kicks off of Grailed, just letting yall know what I see. 310 shipped plus any foreign transaction fees this late in the drop IMO is far from 240 USD MSRP or 224 USD shipped from a UK supplier. Just not worth it and I wouldn't be salty I missed that link. I'd rather sit back and use ATC at that point.

Good to know the feedback regarding Grailed though, appreciate it.

foreign trasaction fees as in your credit card? usually it's just a few bucks. But I have a bunch of credit cards that don't have Foreign transaction fees. I pay a premium every year so its covered.

Unless you're talking about custom/duty fees, which won't even come near to what the limit is to even charge the fees I believe its $800 worth of products to even get charged for customs fees now

i was up in flight yesterday dropping off some kicks and saw the pharrells in there just finished being consigned and the sticker said $800-$900 on some. 
yeah I see that.. $800 for Blue, Green and some Blacks   $600 for reds

crazy!

I bet people are buying them at that price from FC, they sell kicks fo real

Back
Top Bottom