Adidas NMD thread

Once the dust settles the prices are definitely going up on these HR's.
there not high enough??? 
laugh.gif

FC has that clientele that nobody can match. Sure Goat and Stockx getting tons of attention. But you know how many people come from another country or even state and proud they went to Flight Club or even say they bought something from Flight Club. It's almost like a bucket list for some people 
laugh.gif

Could have gotten all five in my size, had I done some foot work and actually gone to my local shoe boutique yesterday, dumb me.

FC has that clientele that nobody can match. Sure Goat and Stockx getting tons of attention. But you know how many people come from another country or even state and proud they went to Flight Club or even say they bought something from Flight Club. It's almost like a bucket list for some people 
laugh.gif
especially in LA with all the oil money that comes through 

One of my day ones still works there, but he was off yesterday.  Shoe Gallery didn't even post it on IG but they did an IG story, so if you saw the Story, you knew whats up.  If people were smart, they would have just been camping around the store, lol.  I should have gone.
Thats dope then if he still holding you down. Should be good for the 750's

Could have gotten all five in my size, had I done some foot work and actually gone to my local shoe boutique yesterday, dumb me.
They were sitting at your local boutique? Man, I wish boutiques in the Bay Area were like that.

Edit: Just read they were FCFS. Man, even if you camped, ain't nobody getting all the color ways at a Cali boutique. All of them did raffles anyways.

Last edited:
So basically you need to know coding or have a bot to buy adidas nmd or yeezy. Bunch of b.s if you ask me. At least nike made the effort. I hope adidas does does the same

Nothing still from tgwo sigh guess I'll be Monday then... Same with Footlocker my yeezy order is transmitted since 24th lol

This thread was a breath of fresh air though, lots of help all around and people sharing links to drops. 

Back
Top Bottom