Adidas NMD thread

Is Pharrell have any part in designing these shoes for his line?

If so, I wouldn't be surprised If we start seeing more with wild Bamboo Print or Flowers on them n ishh

Pink Hu NMD's would fit so well

like how Pharrell dresses 
release the mints and those will be my last HR NMD's. I swear on it. 

And of course the quantity most to least is inverse to what the site number count was. Gotta laugh. Respect the hustle, but will still drop the F bomb.

The guy who took this photo owns a consignment shop. So most likely all pairs were from sellers/cosigners.

OR someone from the inner circle sold it... and wouldn't be surprised when people like him or even shops pay a premium price to have F&F. I mean F&F Nmd's end up in random people's hands

None of that will stop anything..

If it's Online people blame bots...   No one blames the store for putting up 1 to 0 sizes and make it look like that have shoes for sale.

If it's In-Store they blame the back door

Just grasp the fact you can't buy n own every shoe you want and those folks won't be in their feelings sooo much.
Yeah they made less across the whole Hu Race than any yeezy drop, ppl can't score EVERY shoe without a lot of work 

Just a question, for anyone that ordered from Consortium did you get shipping confirmations via email? Or did you just see that in your account? I got thru on the website but haven't heard anything back from them and I didn't make an account prior to ordering. 

Not eem after the Pharrell joints, though they are fire

I just want a NMD period but ALL the good CWs are gone lol

Demand for these are ridiculous

Ah the vintage Westwood Arby hat.
Only you can prevent wildfires.
Imagine that thing in the Hu colors.
I better not see people wearing that hat with these shoes!

Pharrell can wear that hat cuz he makes good music!

it doesn't look cool on him that's for sure! 
laugh.gif

Just a question, for anyone that ordered from Consortium did you get shipping confirmations via email? Or did you just see that in your account? I got thru on the website but haven't heard anything back from them and I didn't make an account prior to ordering. 
 Email.

gonna skip out on tomorrow's nmds. Been an expensive week. Trying to recoop back $2k+ worth from yeezys and human race. 

Amid all the hype collab releases, that og black one is to hustle to rock & stock. The yzy mob guy says Dec and wide numbers. awhi knows what that means. A little to little more is not enough.

Back
Top Bottom