Adidas NMD thread

US or...?
My ADC US still says waiting to be packed... anyone know when we'll start getting shipping confirmations?

need to hit the gym to rock these out better lol 
grin.gif

I thought they were pretty smart on the word play tho. Other than Yellow, Black, and Blue actually having whole words. the other colors had some good sayings. Green Hu for the element/breaking bad kind of theme. Orange with Hue Man, maybe color hues and orange being a hue, +man= human. mints saying human racer in chinese, F&F burgundy saying friends and family in chinese. Light blue saying human species in another language

just got the text from DHL for sivas order, it's coming Monday tho. Usually it comes in 1 business day from DHL but today being Friday didn't help lol. 

just got the text from DHL for sivas order, it's coming Monday tho. Usually it comes in 1 business day from DHL but today being Friday didn't help lol. 
I was surprised it was coming Monday. Sad that it comes almost a week quicker then ADC. Just need TGWO to send me shipping now.

That triangle is the symbol for delta... i would def. rock it considering Hu is my last name :D:D

Finally. Knew there had to be a Chinese brother on here w/that last name. Posted before the drop that the big verbage is distracting cause your mind tries to figure out wtf.
You should most definitely pickup this release.

Back
Top Bottom