Adidas NMD thread

Lightning speed
pimp.gif
whats your opinion of them ? 

Anybody get a shipping email from Consortium. Got two pairs in one order and order hasn't been cancelled yet.

Online raffles would cause a lower chance at getting the shoes. People who don't care about the shoes would take time to enter the raffle because eBay definitely would send out a mass email. With the online drop you at least get mostly people who only want the shoes or resellers.

@vinotwofour if they dubbed you and you got a different size or something I'll switch with you since you want for feet
appreciate it alp, but mine shipped yesterday also with DHL, but funny because I'm in NYC and according to the tracking its still in Barcelona or maybe it's not updated. Just weird yours already delivered and mine is just "Scanned". I usually get next day delivery from DHL with a text message and everything. Nothing yet. Thanks for the thought tho alp

so many people copped but I know most yall aint wearing these bright *** shoes with some lettering that don't make sense. crazy how the resale is so high on these

appreciate it alp, but mine shipped yesterday also with DHL, but funny because I'm in NYC and according to the tracking its still in Barcelona or maybe it's not updated. Just weird yours already delivered and mine is just "Scanned". I usually get next day delivery from DHL with a text message and everything. Nothing yet. Thanks for the thought tho alp
Ok man np. I'm actually really surprised it came this quickly from Spain and hopefully you get yours soon. I still ain't get tracking for the red pair, which is actually my size :smh:
Let's see if I get that one

so many people copped but I know most yall aint wearing these bright *** shoes with some lettering that don't make sense. crazy how the resale is so high on these
That's why I got black lol. Didn't get in my size but going to try to trade for shoes I actually can fit and rock 

I actually like these and will rock them. Yellow or Orange I can understand being very bold and both are probably my least favorite out of the released ones. 

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] thirsty for the rep
naw just trying to help they japan nmds not yeezys
laugh.gif
 I just got so much knowledge from niketalk that I try to help when I can. 

Gonna go pick up my pairs at soho today after adidas sent me home yesterday with a wristband. Line wrapped around the corner and half a block down..

I actually like these and will rock them. Yellow or Orange I can understand being very bold and both are probably my least favorite out of the released ones. 
I actually like the original yellow. At least it says whole words.

But other ones like the green...what the fuk is Hu Hu enclosed in a triangle?

Back
Top Bottom