Adidas NMD thread

Don't wanna be that guy. But how do these nmd run. Like the 350 boosts or tts?
They run big.....you can go full size down. I wear sz11 in UB, but sz10.5 in NMD is still VERY big and long. I know most people are putting extra insole just because they don't come with one. But even w extra insole, they still run long, but width wise is better.

They run big.....you can go full size down. I wear sz11 in UB, but sz10.5 in NMD is still VERY big and long. I know most people are putting extra insole just because they don't come with one. But even w extra insole, they still run long, but width wise is better.
That's what she said.

Just got an offer and wanted some advice:

Is $450 too much for OG NMD sz 8.5? Should I wait for restock and hope prices go down? Thanks fam!

Pretty sure they run big

I think the consensus is 0.5 down from your TTS and down 1 full size from your UB size if you 0.5 up in them 

Repped and thank guys. I might pull the trigger on the nk pair of flee bay so in making sure.

Just got an offer and wanted some advice:

Is $450 too much for OG NMD sz 8.5? Should I wait for restock and hope prices go down? Thanks fam!
Crap like that goes 1 of 2 ways. It does drive the price down like the constant white UB restock's or it actually spikes the price because the restock is less then the original drop numbers like the cream UBs that have been trickling in through boutiques. Just a guess, but I think this NMD restock is going to be like the latter. I cant see them dropping enough to actually make a dent in resell prices. I hope they do, because I'd like another pair, but I'm not optimistic about it. If you're comfortable with the 450 number I'd pay it. I've only paid resell on a OT yeezy and my yellow NMDs so I know the struggle 

there arent enough pairs around for the NMD to restock and prices go down. supply will still be limited but with renewed hype. its not like flkyknits where yes there was renewed hype but htey flooded the market. not sure if the prices will go up and hold at those prices but they definitely arent going down for the OG cw, not for now until there re alternate pairs in the market that people are satisfied with. 

I really want all the OGs for collecting, I have the first 350, first UB, and now need the NMD

Yea but it's perpetuating an action that everyone knows is not fair and frowned upon. This is almost the same analogy of if  your friend jumped off a bridge, would you?

It is how it is because it slowly became an accepted action because at the end of the day, people want what they want.

I think stunting on people in the sneaker community is more important than integrity. 

Some examples would be buying fake rare shoes (yeezys/jordans). Backdooring, fixed raffles, etc.

You should know, you are a full-time student. If you had a student who got an A and cheated and messed up the curve for your final, is that an action you would let pass?
i dont even know what to say to that. not sure how old you are but when you reach a certain age bills become a very real reality lol. thats all i have left to say. 

i dont even know what to say to that. not sure how old you are but when you reach a certain age bills become a very real reality lol. thats all i have left to say. 
So spending hundreds on money on a Bot and a couple hundred on a shoes or maybe even a couple more hundred on top of that for a resell price. That's more important than bills?

What I meant by that quote that was misinterpreted is that is the attitude most shoeheads have adopted now. Who cares how I got it, if I schemed or not, I'm sh*tting on you.

What's your point? He already said the sneaker game is fck'd up in his post, no need to condemn him. 

Are you suggesting he go back to team manual, continue to strike out, and then have to pay resell prices?

The way I see it, online drops are fair game for every1. Nobody is stopping you from buying the same bot he has and level the playing field.
Just because the sneaker game is f'ed up doesn't mean you join on in the crap festivities.

Who said he has to pay resell prices if he strikes out? You can post resell prices but they are not telling him to buy it. Point is people don't like it yet they still buy.

I find it funny that someone can post a picture of having multiple pairs of the same shoe, I'm not talking about 2 or 3, but 10+ and say they had connects, etc, and people treat them like a god, repped and worshiped, yet someone says something about copping 2 pairs or something, 1 to resell, and all of a sudden they are committing crimes against humanity because someone else could have bought that one extra pair.

I find it funny that someone can post a picture of having multiple pairs of the same shoe, I'm not talking about 2 or 3, but 10+ and say they had connects, etc, and people treat them like a god, repped and worshiped, yet someone says something about copping 2 pairs or something, 1 to resell, and all of a sudden they are committing crimes against humanity because someone else could have bought that one extra pair.
I feel both are shady things to do. I've worked at a FTL in my day and it's shady as it was then as it is now.

Topic that was brought up was the bot so I spoke my mind of that. Sorry, buy you ain't gonna get that reassurance from me internet.

I swear people use these threads as group therapy for justifying their luxury purchases.

I feel both are shady things to do. I've worked at a FTL in my day and it's shady as it was then as it is now.

Topic that was brought up was the bot so I spoke my mind of that. Sorry, buy you ain't gonna get that reassurance from me internet.

I swear people use these threads as group therapy for justifying their luxury purchases.
Yea I can't speak on bots because I have no idea how any of that works, and I kind of agree that I thought this forum as whole had a certain attitude towards bots, but the yeezy thread over the last few days has me wondering. 

@jpac1738  ahh yea i misinterpreted that. my bad. and im saying it works out to pretty cheap. not much over retail. so it does help. 

i just cant hate the people that do it as long as they arent out here robbing people, holding them up, stabbing them, like when the DMP pack came out at sawgrass. that money turned people into monsters. lines and campouts were dangerous. i was a 17 year old 165 lbs sitting next to grown men trying to cut me in line, cut everyone as a mater of fact etc. ive seen about 4 riots go down in front of my face. like all out war. online is much safer. just gotta change ur methods to get the shoes. for instance i entered 20 yeezy raffle tickets. 20 got 0... i couldve just bought 3 bots, sat back andd probably gotten one at retail. no gas, no hassle, running aorund like a mad man. it only makes sense. it just IS what is nowadays man. 

@SuperStarLord  and ur right. guy posts 135+ pairs of pirates and hes god. someone posts 3 pairs and theyre animals all of a sudden. its not like hes doing anyone a favor selling them cheap. i just do quick flips. first day i sold both my tans at 725 shipped. could i have gotten more. without a doubt but i could care less, as long as i have food, gas, and a little towards those loans. THOSE guys are the reasosn people cant get pairs. they have an entire store stock on hand. and u think hes hte only person doing that? hes jus the only one that posted pics of it...

Last edited:
I just got my NMD glitch black/white off ebay in a size 10 and they feel perfect. I too find them more comfortable than the UB's. They do run 1/2 size large, glad I went down to a 10 from my normal 10.5. Laces are long as f though like everyone else has said :\

Quick question that is most likely dumb, but whatever...

The tag on the back of the heel, is it just random what language is written on each one? Cause both mine are written in German words and Ive seen English, Japanese letters. Like every shoe is different no matter if you bought it in the States or not when Ive come across pics. Just curious about that.

Just want to make sure i didn't get ripped off. They certainly don't look or feel like fakes, but I'm an old fart and can't tell 100% about these things anymore.

Thanks, if anyone can answer my dumb question.

I just got my NMD glitch black/white off ebay in a size 10 and they feel perfect. I too find them more comfortable than the UB's. They do run 1/2 size large, glad I went down to a 10 from my normal 10.5. Laces are long as f though like everyone else has said :\

Quick question that is most likely dumb, but whatever...

The tag on the back of the heel, is it just random what language is written on each one? Cause both mine are written in German words and Ive seen English, Japanese letters. Like every shoe is different no matter if you bought it in the States or not when Ive come across pics. Just curious about that.

Just want to make sure i didn't get ripped off. They certainly don't look or feel like fakes, but I'm an old fart and can't tell 100% about these things anymore.

Thanks, if anyone can answer my dumb question.
Language on the pull tab is random.

Back
Top Bottom