Adidas NMD thread

you were tired of missing out and were greedy at the first chance you got. should have just stuck with the 1 pair if you were really tired of the Ls, why risk it?

Not at all mad they cancelled. That's fair enough and well understood. But if there's a market someone will capitalize wether it's you or me or someone who has no care for sneakers in the world. I'm just keeping up with the times. I hate how it's become I honestly and truly do but this is how the sneaker game has changed now. And this is how it will be.

Could be out here doing illegal stuff to pay these grad school loans and risk my entire life career and everything I've worked for. I go to school 6am to 5pm every day, come home and study till 10 and weekends I'm in a library from 10-5 sat and Sunday. I have no time for a job. Why not do something legal and something I have an interest in. And that's why I say I can't hate the people that do it. U gotta see both sides of the wall. This response wwasnt to generate an argument whatsoever, I'm just Trynna give you the other perspective on it. I wish these programs were never created honestly regardless of the earning potential associated with them. It destroyed the sneaker culture. But like I said they're here to stay.

Last edited:
Finishline is on 3/17 as well. There might be some stores that got the 4 cw tho. Thats up in LA so it can be an adidas store.

Prob the same guy who said there was gon be 2 different CWs dropping on Jan 30th...had me hyped both times for no damn reason smh

Cant wait for March 17th tho. Going for OGs & Navys :smile:

Olives, burgundy's for me. Glad I didn't pay resell for those Olive/burgundy UBs

I wonder if Adidas is ever gonna fix the lace length issue on the NMDs. No idea what the logic is behind these long @ss laces.

Last edited:
Not at all mad they cancelled. That's fair enough and well understood. But if there's a market someone will capitalize wether it's you or me or someone who has no care for sneakers in the world. I'm just keeping up with the times. I hate how it's become I honestly and truly do but this is how the sneaker game has changed now. And this is how it will be.

Could be out here doing illegal stuff to pay these grad school loans and risk my entire life career and everything I've worked for. I go to school 6am to 5pm every day, come home and study till 10 and weekends I'm in a library from 10-5 sat and Sunday. I have no time for a job. Why not do something legal and something I have an interest in. And that's why I say I can't hate the people that do it. U gotta see both sides of the wall. This response wwasnt to generate an argument whatsoever, I'm just Trynna give you the other perspective on it. I wish these programs were never created honestly regardless of the earning potential associated with them. It destroyed the sneaker culture. But like I said they're here to stay.
Yea but it's perpetuating an action that everyone knows is not fair and frowned upon. This is almost the same analogy of if  your friend jumped off a bridge, would you?

It is how it is because it slowly became an accepted action because at the end of the day, people want what they want.

I think stunting on people in the sneaker community is more important than integrity. 

Some examples would be buying fake rare shoes (yeezys/jordans). Backdooring, fixed raffles, etc.

You should know, you are a full-time student. If you had a student who got an A and cheated and messed up the curve for your final, is that an action you would let pass?

Last edited:

Yea but it's perpetuating an action that everyone knows is not fair and frowned upon. This is almost the same analogy of if  your friend jumped off a bridge, would you?

It is how it is because it slowly became an accepted action because at the end of the day, people want what they want.

I think stunting on people in the sneaker community is more important than integrity. 

Some examples would be buying fake rare shoes (yeezys/jordans). Backdooring, fixed raffles, etc.

You should know, you are a full-time student. If you had a student who got an A and cheated and messed up the curve for your final, is that an action you would let pass?
What's your point? He already said the sneaker game is fck'd up in his post, no need to condemn him. 

Are you suggesting he go back to team manual, continue to strike out, and then have to pay resell prices?

The way I see it, online drops are fair game for every1. Nobody is stopping you from buying the same bot he has and level the playing field.

I think I might be one of the only ones, but I actually like the NMD better than the UB. They're so light. Literally feels like just a boost sole on the bottom of my foot. I hope the PK versions become a tiny bit more available on the 17th because even though I like em, I won't be paying resell for another pair. 

U guys ever try Nike air flows. Can't help but think adidas bit them and then upgraded it. Same concept.

Last edited:

I feel you man, I just got done paying off my student loans, and I may or may not have resold one or two pairs while doing so :lol:

Olives, burgundy's for me. Glad I didn't pay resell for those Olive/burgundy UBs

they arnt part of the initial drop on the 17th though are they?

Last edited:
I'm not a big NMD guy, save for trying to get/resell (hey I got daughters) bu these are NICE:

Yep, those are going to be a problem for me. Not sure what size to go after though, if those mesh ones are going to run big like the PK (sorry if anyone mentioned that, been doing a lot of catching up)

Daaaamn, I caught a nasty cold and ended up calling in sick to work today, only to remember that I had my yellow NMD shipment re-routed to be delivered to the office and it's on vehicle for delivery. Might have to try and sneak in there at the end of the day to grab em.

Here's to hoping fedex ignored my request haha (doubtful).

Back
Top Bottom