Adidas NMD thread

So if NMD's start sitting on shelves because of higher production numbers that's considered falling off? Even if they're still dope colorways and good quality? Come on people. 

Yeah some of these posts are just ridiculous. Both the white and the black NMD's that dropped yesterday plus the two grey ones were all straight fire. If something doesn't sell out completely right away then you dudes don't want it.

Should have sold my monochrome PK nmds when they were hyped . Hope adidas focuses more on other silhouettes that don't like as basic as NMDS

do they ship to the us

looks like they dont. it wont let me create a profile because of the address i put in and you cant change the UK country

nope.. UK mainland only..[emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

That's why you use them along with a package forwarding company. The UK version is best because of favorable currency conversion and better discounts. Figure an additional $25-30ish per shoe package to US depending on your provider. They carry decent stuff.

For a person with a wide foot. I usually go .5 up for that extra comfort. For PK NMDs would .5 up be too big or fine?

Hey fellow wide-footer, the general consensus for PK NMDs is .5 down I believe. My TTS is 10 (subjective), I go us10.5 in UBs and us10 in the PK NMDs. I've done 10.5 in the pk nmds before and it was too big for my liking while 9.5 was too snug.. Hope this helps you out
For a person with a wide foot. I usually go .5 up for that extra comfort. For PK NMDs would .5 up be too big or fine?

Last edited:
I guess now we all patiently wait for the next NMD that will make us shed blood, the new Human Race.

Don't like the Human Race but I'll look out for others on here and nab a pair for them.

I went ahead and ordered a pair of the white PM gum bottoms. Any recommendations on how to keep them clean? 

Don't like the Human Race but I'll look out for others on here and nab a pair for them.

Iitching to get my feet into a pair of these bad boi's but going to wait for the next drop, can't justify resale price ATM. How hard have they been to get hold of in the past? (I'm a recent nmd convert).

Back
Top Bottom