Adidas NMD thread

they're like 40 bucks over retail all over the place so if that's not low enough i dunno 
more like 20$ over retail + shipping on fb groups  
laugh.gif

If someone hasnt coped already , its only because they dont really want these

more like 20$ over retail + shipping on fb groups  
laugh.gif

If someone hasnt coped already , its only because they dont really want these
Pretty much $40, shipping and PP fees is another 20. You can't expect somebody to willingly take a loss on these when they can wait a month or 2 and get all their money back. So buy now for $40 or so over what you would've paid, wait it out and pay more, or just don't get them. Pretty much the 3 options without a trade but the value should be the same

Pretty much $40, shipping and PP fees is another 20. You can't expect somebody to willingly take a loss on these when they can wait a month or 2 and get all their money back. So buy now for $40 or so over what you would've paid, wait it out and pay more, or just don't get them. Pretty much the 3 options without a trade but the value should be the same
Yeah thats what im saying its either buy now or (if you dont really like em) dont get em at all ,since it is only gonna go up in a month or two.

If anyone is in the NYC area looking for white tricos still, staten island finishline had them on display if you want to make the trip. Not sure what sizes are left but the one on the shelf might've been a sz 9.

Anyone else can't checkout white gum NMDs on ADC?  I keep getting looped at checkout.  Anyone know how to checkout? smh

Anyone else can't checkout white gum NMDs on ADC?  I keep getting looped at checkout.  Anyone know how to checkout? smh

Switch browsers or do an incognito window. I checkout fine but this is the longest I've seen NMDs sit.

because i dont want to have the market oversaturated with OGs that used to be rare and unique and i don't want them to lose so much on their value.

The market is already over saturated. Im working on a pair for $220 shipped.
Can someone help me with sizing on the NMD OG?
My sizes in the following shoes,
Air max 1 sz10.5
Air max 90 sz10.5
Flyknit racers sz10.5
Asics gel lyte v/3 sz10.5
Made in USA New Balances sz10

Last edited:
^
true hypebeast right here
nah it's not about being a hypebeast. I just think that adidas did a wrong move. They could just leave OGs' status alone. Even though it was restocked it should have stopped at that one official restock a while ago and that's all. I have no objections to the restocks of other less sought after colorways but in my opionion by doing this they could have drastically reduced the hype for NMDs overall, which is a great model actually might be my favourite model of sneakers since a long time as i have no problem with buying different cws of same model that i usually have with other shoes. I wish NMDs to be with us for a very long time and not end like zx flux or roshes so I really wish that adidas will keep some CWs and especially pk nmds more limited.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom