Adidas NMD thread

so are the triple black and triple red mesh coming out on the 25th at footlocker? or are they diff than the ones that already released?

Hey fellow wide-footer, the general consensus for PK NMDs is .5 down I believe. My TTS is 10 (subjective), I go us10.5 in UBs and us10 in the PK NMDs. I've done 10.5 in the pk nmds before and it was too big for my liking while 9.5 was too snug.. Hope this helps you out

Repped thanks a lot!

Iitching to get my feet into a pair of these bad boi's but going to wait for the next drop, can't justify resale price ATM. How hard have they been to get hold of in the past? (I'm a recent nmd convert).
From my understanding they are hard to get. I too am kind of recent. I use to kind of collect Jordans (on a college students budget). Then I bought 2 pairs of Yeezys for resale (PB and TD) and then had a pair of the triple white NMDs. Though I liked many of the other NMDs, I didn't really need anymore shoes. Finding out that the OGs were re-releasing made me want a pair badly and I found my way on this forum after wondering why I was banned from ADC Europe (looks like they IP banned anyone during the drop that wasn't in Europe). Anyways, got the itch to collect again lol Only Adidas though, don't care for Jordan's at all anymore.

From my understanding they are hard to get. I too am kind of recent. I use to kind of collect Jordans (on a college students budget). Then I bought 2 pairs of Yeezys for resale (PB and TD) and then had a pair of the triple white NMDs. Though I liked many of the other NMDs, I didn't really need anymore shoes. Finding out that the OGs were re-releasing made me want a pair badly and I found my way on this forum after wondering why I was banned from ADC Europe (looks like they IP banned anyone during the drop that wasn't in Europe). Anyways, got the itch to collect again lol Only Adidas though, don't care for Jordan's at all anymore.

Yeah, looking at the resale prices I figured they were tough to land. Guess I'll ride my luck when they drop and use StockX / Goat as last resort. I live in Australia and guess we don't get a lot of retail stock.

I got a sorta similar story...wife, baby and mortgage took me away from sneakers for years. Best way to survive was to ignore the game altogether, so only came across nmd's a month ago and got the bug large now....but so much for collecting but wearing.

Yeah, looking at the resale prices I figured they were tough to land. Guess I'll ride my luck when they drop and use StockX / Goat as last resort. I live in Australia and guess we don't get a lot of retail stock.

I got a sorta similar story...wife, baby and mortgage took me away from sneakers for years. Best way to survive was to ignore the game altogether, so only came across nmd's a month ago and got the bug large now....but so much for collecting but wearing.
Yeah I wear all my shoes immediately after purchase. Only pair of shoes I bought that I have not yet worn are purechaos soccer cleats that I'm afraid of wearing and having the gold chrome coating come off while playing lol

Last edited:
Well, that was quick. Both Xhibition shipped my sz 11 Black Gums and Journeys shipped all of my multiple orders today. NT for the win. Journey's site crashed shortly after twitter got a hold of it but NT struck first blood.

Hope anyone else waiting gets their shipping soon!

Last edited:
Still need a pair of OG nmds but if I can't get them for a decent price, it's whatever. Glad they're aren't $600-800 though.

I don't think they deliver internationally as far as I can tell

I see. I tried to convert the site to english on mobile but it didnt react for some odd reason. Nevertheless, who knows some european on NT might be able to buy them. I got my pair through help here. So just paying it forward.

Still need a pair of OG nmds but if I can't get them for a decent price, it's whatever. Glad they're aren't $600-800 though.
they're like 40 bucks over retail all over the place so if that's not low enough i dunno 

I'm assuming it was only a hand full of random sizes?
since its the store arround my corner (like 10min) i was there last week and had some chit chat and they said many ppl brought em back because resale wasnt worth it (which it aint in germany)

so i guess only few sizes yea

Back
Top Bottom