Adidas NMD thread

what does your order say when you look it up? preparing for shipment or in progress?

Stage 2, Order Confirmed Waiting to be Packed, but this means nothing because my OG Green Hu's was at this same stage for 3 full days and they cancelled for "overselling". I've also had a yeezy cancelled at Stage 2 too.

Hmmmm, $409 Shipped for the Holi black/purple... I don't think I'll be able to find a price much cheaper than that.

Hmmmm, $409 Shipped for the Holi black/purple... I don't think I'll be able to find a price much cheaper than that.

That’s really not too bad. They MAY drop a little bit more in the next couple days, but I can’t see them dipping down much more considering the relatively low amount produced.

Only idiots will try to scam selling on ebay .. ebay is biased towards buyers

EDIT: i also dont understand why some sellers are raising the prices because theres a coupon... no one was biting at 460 why tf would they bite at 510 with COUPON ..

Last edited:
honestly, having these in hand now, reminds me why I never went for a Hu in the first place. Not for me at all.

E92E03AE-28B0-40D5-8AC3-B47847C0BCF2.jpeg

honestly, having these in hand now, reminds me why I never went for a Hu in the first place. Not for me at all.

trade for something you like or sell it to cover the cost of those SNS x SS UB you just bought. If those were my size, I would've taken it off of your hands

If anybody else's HU order from ADC still hasn't shipped, try calling customer service and checking up. She just transferred mine to the warehouse and should be getting a tracking number in 3-5 days

1-800-982-9337

vinotwofour vinotwofour

You do this yet? I’m sure your orders fine but this might help with the anxiety and heavy breathing lol

not yet, I'm always afraid to contact the CS about my order, fear they might do something. I did this once to one of my Yeezy orders, the CS emailed me and said "We have received your request to cancel the order" meanwhile I never asked to cancel it.

not yet, I'm always afraid to contact the CS about my order, fear they might do something. I did this once to one of my Yeezy orders, the CS emailed me and said "We have received your request to cancel the order" meanwhile I never asked to cancel it.
Let's hope that doesn't happen with me :lol:

Damn hesitated on the BBC Cotton Candys on Stadium Goods. Had em in cart all day and choked. Probably saved my wallet for the best

Just bought the HU chalks for $350 plus shipping on StockX. It’s dropped almost $100 in two days on my size. Seems like a steal to me, I’m going to keep an eye on the black pair now.

Back
Top Bottom