Adidas NMD thread

Maybe a leftover situation I don’t know. Winded up with Two and sold the second one so ima probably pay resell on one of the other colors if I don’t catch em

Maybe a leftover situation I don’t know. Winded up with Two and sold the second one so ima probably pay resell on one of the other colors if I don’t catch em
If it was only that pink glow pair available then yea it would most likely have been a late shipment cause no one was picking up that pair at kith that day

Packershoes my first raffle W
76F79763-C114-4906-8D35-E2B5AF7A83D9.jpeg

You happen to have NMD PK R1 that you went TTS to compare to?

Generally go a half size down in those.
NMD R1 PK, converse, some leather dress shoes - 8.5
Most shoes including LeBrons, Jordans, Kobes, Cole Haans, HUs, Alpha bounces- 9
All ultra boosts except my Reigning Champ 1.0, Kyrie's - 9.5.

So... about the Pink Glows. Somebody on reddit pointed out something interesting about them. :lol:

I scrolled back a few pages and found a clearer image that @rexranger posted just to confirm..

Untitled-1.png

So... about the Pink Glows. Somebody on reddit pointed out something interesting about them. :lol:

I scrolled back a few pages and found a clearer image that @rexranger posted just to confirm..

Untitled-1.png

Well, humans do = **** :lol:

But in reality you can make a lot of things look like offensive words. Funny observation but if you don't omit as much as the user did, the word would be SATT.

^ Naizzz.. it must have ran out & their system forwarded to the next closest version...but didn't they have a "2nd round" chance of dropping? Is this it?

they sent me a link on FB, didn't know what it said in polish and didn't have chrome opened up for auto-translate.

Back
Top Bottom