Adidas NMD thread

I promised myself to not pay resell anymore but the 20 off plus free shipping at stockx I bit the bullet and got a black pair. my first human race very happy

Nice.

I wonder if their drop was announced before hand or totally random...because I tried on Rezet recently on the AM95 and the site was basically trashed reminding me the days of 56K modems. therefill therefill

No clue. Stumbled upon the link on reddit. I don't think the link was very popular because it was still a new post and the website worked flawlessly for the entire 30 minutes I was on there. Then once I posted the link here I guess more people caught wind of it and the site went to :emoji_poop:

TTS is a little long but if you're a wide footer, the cage really presses up against you. I went TTS and it's long but the width is much better and the shoe stays on pretty easily.
You happen to have NMD PK R1 that you went TTS to compare to?

man this streetsupply playing games. first cancelled my order, then suddenly say it's processed and waiting for interbank payment transfer and when i asked if they can change it to paypal, they say they can't so i should cancel and try buying again. the worst part is i cannot see what is in the order. for all i know they send me some tennis hu for the price of nmd hu.

5580C213-8199-4BD6-A7A2-B4408D26B5AE.jpeg

This hoodie goes with these joints

Just got an Undefeated raffle W for the Pink Hu's. Friday morning pickup though god damn gonna be a zoo

Got the same email, but I thought I had entered for the Corals :lol:

Their raffle page was confusing as hell the way they listed colorways. The three options I saw were BLACK/SUPCOL, CHARCOAL/SUPCOL & SUPCOL/SUPCOL. I assumed the one w/ black in title was black/purple, and then the one w/ charcoal I assumed was the pinks since there is almost some grey in the upper. But I guess one of the colors of the Corals is "charcoal" according to UNDFTD cause I definitely entered for SUPCOL/SUPCOL but subject line of my email says Pink Glow.

Not complaining though, already got Corals from ADC

Got the same email, but I thought I had entered for the Corals :lol:

Their raffle page was confusing as hell the way they listed colorways. The three options I saw were BLACK/SUPCOL, CHARCOAL/SUPCOL & SUPCOL/SUPCOL. I assumed the one w/ black in title was black/purple, and then the one w/ charcoal I assumed was the pinks since there is almost some grey in the upper. But I guess one of the colors of the Corals is "charcoal" according to UNDFTD cause I definitely entered for SUPCOL/SUPCOL but subject line of my email says Pink Glow.

Not complaining though, already got Corals from ADC

Which UDFTD store you hit at? I gotta go to Santa Monica

Back
Top Bottom