Adidas NMD thread

Sivas pair came in, these are too wild.
EF034328-93A5-4D40-B564-EE16CB0DBAF8.jpeg

I can’t help but be a little mad that rezet automatically canceled the pink pair on me and is “only” sending the black pair since I had both pairs on my order. I would have chosen the pink pair over the black pair if I had a choice.

I can’t help but be a little mad that rezet automatically canceled the pink pair on me and is “only” sending the black pair since I had both pairs on my order. I would have chosen the pink pair over the black pair if I had a choice.
Still, I think the black ones are are much more wearable and versatile, I'm actually going for a workout with mine right now.

you had to know something lol. Theres no way somebody would just "wander" out to Kith today on a terrible snow storm day with no drops and yesterday being anything Kith drop

Alp you fooling no-one my man, we all know you granny is tied to Uncle Ronnie somehow.

most versatile one of the pack is the Blank Canvas.
Nah, I get that the idea of the blank canvas is to fill it with something, it's just that the combo of brown, grey and black with maybe a hint of dark green that most will get from wearing it is not that nice.

Nah, I get that the idea of the blank canvas is to fill it with something, it's just that the combo of brown, grey and black with maybe a hint of dark green that most will get from wearing it is not that nice.

Damn man where are you taking white shoes to ? Bull fighting?

If I had BC I'd be tempted to do a DIY holi dye treatment to them like that one pic of Pharrell from the festival. But I don't have them so I don't need to worry about making that decision :smh:

Back
Top Bottom