Adidas NMD thread

Looks like a fair number of ATC services refunding.

Don't they just need to pay for SMS forwarding though?? It's essentially gonna be like SNKRS, right?

Just got one successful email from SNS, but we have two charges, one on a different card but not email.

Just got one successful email from SNS, but we have two charges, one on a different card but not email.

grats!

but man, despite these pharrells being undesirable by a lot of people, i still can't get a raffle win :smh:

grats!

but man, despite these pharrells being undesirable by a lot of people, i still can't get a raffle win :smh:

Thanks man :smile:

Wanted them for my wife mostly, but no 5 offered.

Went 12.5 and got the orange / aqua pair in email. The only one I really liked, just because of the orange for Texas Football.

Thanks man :smile:

Wanted them for my wife mostly, but no 5 offered.

Went 12.5 and got the orange / aqua pair in email. The only one I really liked, just because of the orange for Texas Football.

best one out of the pack :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Just hit on the SNS raffle, but the email doesn't specify which colorway! I like all of them I guess. These must be easier to come by than a lot of previous releases, all Ls for me.

edit: Never mind, just found the colorway code.

Just hit on the SNS raffle, but the email doesn't specify which colorway! I like all of them I guess. These must be easier to come by than a lot of previous releases, all Ls for me.

Nice ours said:
You are one of the lucky winners in our adidas SolarHU NMD x Pharrell Williams BB9528 raffle.

Other color is yellow/black/red

Last edited:
Ummm just got a second charge from sns...

Check your SNS Account, had to log into my wifes to see the other color, no email.

Anyone hit on pinks? Would complete the pack at retail :wink:

YM said 7k per color on ADC, seems higher to me based on all the hits.

Check your SNS Account, had to log into my wifes to see the other color, no email.

Anyone hit on pinks? Would complete the pack at retail :wink:

YM said 7k per color on ADC, seems higher to me based on all the hits.

I don't think completing this pack at retail will be an issue :lol:

Back
Top Bottom