Adidas NMD thread

So whats going on with the whole cream discussion?
That moment in time was the whole cream UB hype when I posted that back in June. Didn't wan't to post that at the time because it would've been drowned away by folks asking what FTLs/Champs had cream UBs in stock.

does Oneness send out shipping confirm emails?
Yes. Just got a shipping confirmation for the pair I got my wife. You'll see something like "All of the items from order #xxxxxx have now been shipped:

1x Adidas NMD R1 WOMENS - 8.5"

Looks like they are shipping a lot today, so if you ordered and don't get a shipping email in the next few days that may not be a good sign

Yes. Just got a shipping confirmation for the pair I got my wife. You'll see something like "All of the items from order #xxxxxx have now been shipped:

1x Adidas NMD R1 WOMENS - 8.5"

Looks like they are shipping a lot today, so if you ordered and don't get a shipping email in the next few days that may not be a good sign
gotcha, thanks

just how stupid do you think people on the internet are?
His screen shot is real. Congrats @airjordankix  
eek.gif

Haha. Ok. I understand the skepticism. Just joined because I wanted to share with the sneaker community and see if I could find out additional info. I was surprised I won too. I'll post pics for sure when they arrive to prove I'm not lying.

And yes the screen shot IS real and my confirmation. Thanks for backing me up @solecali

Thanks to the others for your response too.

I don't post often but, I feel like people ask about NMD PK sizing so much(maybe too much) because a lot of people buy them for resale since they are so rare. Usually resellers don't allow returns so if you get the wrong size after you paid so much for resale you're either stuck with something that is too big or you have to try to resell it yourself. Not many stores have these in their stock so that we can just try them on and see which fit is right. You want to make sure you get it right before you pay so much for a shoe, so I can understand why someone would ask and I'm glad people don't complain too often and help out.

Does anyone actually wear the chukkas?  What clothes would you wear with these?
When I got the OG-colored NMD chukkas I wasn't sure how they were going to look.  Tried them on and LOVED them as much as any of the other NMDs I had (and at this point I have quite a few).  I'm not one of those guys who does the metrosexual pants-rolling-up at the ankles thing, and to answer your question I think the pant leg-down look works best with them.  Have worn them with jeans and black pants and each time have had multiple say the chukkas look better in person than in photos (or maybe it's just the person modelling them 
tongue.gif
)

Not me in the pic, but an example of what I'm talking about:

Back
Top Bottom